Options

Win a signed Pearl Jam poster

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
edited February 2021 in The Porch

WIN A SIGNED PEARL JAM CONCERT POSTER

On November 23, 2013 at the L.A. Sports Arena Pearl Jam tore through 30 songs – and 3+ hours – of their greatest hits spanning their lifetime catalogue, leaving their fans mesmerized. This epic show was memorialized in a gorgeous gig poster and you can have it. Did we mention that the poster is signed by all the members of the band?

Get a little piece of Pearl Jam history. Donate $10 or more for a chance to win: 

• Autographed show poster from the band's Nov. 23, 2013, concert at the LA Sports Arena, designed by Brad Klausen and autographed by Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament, Stone Gossard, Matt Cameron, Mike McCready and Boom Gaspar.

The more you donate the more chances you have to win – and the more you help SchoolHouse Connection, Downtown Women's Center & My Friend's Place!

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    Sweepstakes Info

PRIZE: “SIGNED PEARL JAM CONCERT POSTER”

NUMBER OF WINNERS: One (1) Winner

START DATE: December 14, 2020

END DATE: January 1, 2021 – 11:59.59 PST

DRAWING DATE: On or around January 4, 2021

AGE RESTRICTIONS: You must be 18 years old to win

APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): $205 USD

ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES: Open to legal residents of the United States only

NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.

See our Official Rules and Terms of Use for more details.

• Options
    Who You’re Supporting
    who youre supporting

SchoolHouse Connection is a national non-profit organization working to overcome homelessness through education. We provide strategic advocacy and practical assistance in partnership with early childhood programs, schools, institutions of higher education, service providers, families, and youth.

The Downtown Women’s Center is the only organization in Los Angeles focused exclusively on serving and empowering women experiencing homelessness and formerly homeless women.

My Friend’s Place assists and inspires homeless youth to build self-sufficient lives through a broad continuum of care including meals, employment and education assistance, case management and more.

• Options

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the website keeps 25 percent of the donations. Terrible if true
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the website keeps 25 percent of the donations. Terrible if true

75% of all net proceeds from your donations go directly to charities and the artists, festivals and venues participating in the prizes. We work with only accredited charitable institutions and organizations accepting individual donations.

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): $205 USD

Ha!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    demetrios said:

75% of all net proceeds from your donations go directly to charities and the artists, festivals and venues participating in the prizes. We work with only accredited charitable institutions and organizations accepting individual donations.

horrible. i can't see how 10c/VF would donate a signed poster if they knew of this
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    edited January 2021
    demetrios said:

horrible. i can't see how 10c/VF would donate a signed poster if they knew of this

Isn't Omaze 15%?
    Could get 10% more.
    edit
    I was wrong - Omaze might take 15% but a bunch more goes to the sites/sourcing/etc.  75% appears better than Omaze as far as what goes to Charity.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Did anyone here win this?