What was the set list in Boston

Stonecold22Stonecold22 Posts: 11
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Can't find it anywhere!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Set List: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go
    1st encore: Forever Young by Bob Dylan (Ed & Jeff), Masters Of War by Bob Dylan, Crazy Mary by Victoria Williams, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rockin' In The Free World by Neil Young
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Really? No one? Its already been 5min!
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Set List: Release, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Corduroy, Animal, Red Mosquito, Love Boat Captain, Better Man, Unemployable, Even Flow, Sad, Wishlist, Gone, Green Disease, Down, Jeremy, Life Wasted, Why Go
    1st encore: Forever Young by Bob Dylan (Ed & Jeff), Masters Of War by Bob Dylan, Crazy Mary by Victoria Williams, Inside Job, Alive

2nd encore: Spin The Black Circle, Do The Evolution, Whipping, Rats, Comatose, Rockin' In The Free World by Neil Young

Thanks So Much!
  • Options
    ShamanShaman Posts: 2
    Two bob dylan tunes...nice.
    Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid.
    Bob Dylan
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Shaman wrote:
    Two bob dylan tunes...nice.
    Twas Bob's 65th birthday.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:

it makes no difference and now bob's greatest song ever(forever young)

i wonder if they have the last waltz dvd on the tour bus ;)

forever young is one of the greatest songs ever written. imnsho
  • Options
    KryptosKryptos Posts: 34
    Poncier wrote:

Damn, what a setlist. *Kicks self for not having enough money to go*
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    it makes no difference and now bob's greatest song ever(forever young)

i wonder if they have the last waltz dvd on the tour bus ;)

forever young is one of the greatest songs ever written. imnsho

I doubt many would say Forever Young is even one of Dylan's finest songs, much less one of the Greatest Songs Ever. It's a great one, no doubt, but it probably wouldn't make most people's Greatest Top Ten.

If you're saying that simply because Pearl Jam played it last night, I agree that it should enhance my/our respect for the song. But I don't think that's enough to make it best ever.

Great selection, though. I'd love to read some description of how Ed & Jeff arranged it and how it sounded, with reference to style and instruments.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    rhinomagic wrote:
    I doubt many would say Forever Young is even one of Dylan's finest songs, much less one of the Greatest Songs Ever. It's a great one, no doubt, but it probably wouldn't make most people's Greatest Top Ten.

If you're saying that simply because Pearl Jam played it last night, I agree that it should enhance my/our respect for the song. But I don't think that's enough to make it best ever.

Great selection, though. I'd love to read some description of how Ed & Jeff arranged it and how it sounded, with reference to style and instruments.

Both were seated, Ed on guitar, Jeff on stand up bass. Nice, slow version. good stuff...
    coming up

MSG 1
    Ringo the next night in Boston
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...