ISO help from a Canadian 10Clubber to make vinyl purchase

silvosilvo Posts: 285
Hi guys, happy new year.
I have been trying to track down a particular record and managed to find one at a Canadian store, however they do not ship to the UK. I was looking to see if anyone could assist in making the purchase for me and shipping it on to the UK? Money can be sent via PayPal in advance of course.
Any assistance appreciated.

Comments

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    I don’t mind helping you out.  But so you’re aware, shipping from Canada can be extremely expensive.

feel free to shoot me a PM if you still need help.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • silvosilvo Posts: 285
    scurtis said:
    I don’t mind helping you out.  But so you’re aware, shipping from Canada can be extremely expensive.

feel free to shoot me a PM if you still need help.
    Thanks, PM'd
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    does anyone know Julien’s handle on here?  He owns a record store called Le Noise and might be able to help Neil better than I.  Shipping from my side of the country is way too high.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Hi Steve, I hope you are doing well, I think Julien is @VedderMTL
    Cheers
    Sdl

• edited January 2021
    I sent the op a dm as I can probably help with cheaper shipping rates
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Which record are you looking for?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Good people 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Horse2345 said:
    Which record are you looking for?
    Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction Picture Disc
    Good people 
    They really are, been really helpful so far. Always love the help people on here are willing to offer
  • The cheapest way to help out is if someone lives near this city where the store is located:
    Sainte-Brigitte-de-Laval, Qc