Options

I think it’s time

for a live PJ concert “via live stream”. I want to hear some more Gigaton live. Primus Sucks and they killed it at The Pachyderm Station last night. It was great even taking piss breaks between songs. 

Comments

• Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 996
    After watching the AIC Mopop show I totally agree. Some of the performances were distanced & AIC were in the same room playing & distanced. Time for one in 2021 & early at that 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    Yes play us gigaton  front to back. On zoom.  I would love to hear it live
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    I would be very interested in a live stream concert, would probably pay up to 30-40 bucks if it was a classic PJ show (30 ish songs, lots of Gigaton) on a live stream
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Chasing FootstepsChasing Footsteps Posts: 315
    edited December 2020
    for a live PJ concert “via live stream”. I want to hear some more Gigaton live. Primus Sucks and they killed it at The Pachyderm Station last night. It was great even taking piss breaks between songs. 
    Would love this!
    Primus does really suck 😃
    Post edited by Chasing Footsteps on
    Ft. Laud 96, WPB I and II 98, WPB I and II 2000, San Sebastian, Spain 2000, WPB 03, Tampa 03, MSG I and II 03, Kissimmee 04, Atlantic City I and II 05, Mansfield I 08, Toronto 09, Noblesville 10, Alpine Valley I and II 11, Wrigley 13, Baltimore 13, Ft. Lauderdale 2016, Miami 2016, Wrigley 2 2016
  • Options
    Before the Primus show, there was a disclaimer that everyone was tested for Covid. 
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    I have been scratching my head why they have been hesitating on some type of show for at least 10C members.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Give me a  live 2 hour set in the studio, Eddie talks to the “audience”, and charge me $20. Don’t need a stage and lights and shit. Headphones, instruments, and amps 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    Agreeeeeeed. Haven't we all suffered enough?
  • Options
    I'd even take an hour long 12 song set if thats all we get
  • Options
    The Puscifer & Mr. Bungle streams from late October were fantastic.

I would definitely pay $20 - $25 for a PJ stream. I would love to see / hear the new songs played live. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    They should book 12 appearances on different late night shows (including SNL) and play each song from Gigaton. Then release the “live” album as a club exclusive. 
  • Options
    Puscifer and Mr. Bungle live stream! How did I miss that:( Come on PJ30! 
  • Options
    Puscifer and Mr. Bungle live stream! How did I miss that:( Come on PJ30! 
    Puscifer has made two videos out of the live stream, check out Bedlamite on youtube, it's nice. 

I have my fingers crossed Mr. Bungle releases theirs as a blue ray at some point... at the risk of twisting the knife, it was fantastic. (sorry) 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I wish they’d do this
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Yes play us gigaton  front to back. On zoom.  I would love to hear it live
    This. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I've watched a couple bands do front-to-back album livestreams; just watched 311's Grassroots over the weekend (and they're doing the blue album next month) .  I mean, it's no arena or amphitheater seat but it's cool to see some "live" music nonetheless.  Even if PJ just gave us Ten (which I've honestly only listened to maybe 3 times since the 90's), it would scratch the itch.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I loved the Primus show.   
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    I haven't seen a bad livestream show that I've paid for.

I don't think PJ feels they have to do this because they have so many "vault" shows in the can. They can just keep releasing these, and people will pay $10-15 for them. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Long RedLong Red NY Posts: 185
    LukinFan said:

I don't think PJ feels they have to do this because they have so many "vault" shows in the can. They can just keep releasing these, and people will pay $10-15 for them. 
    I have to wonder though, might a live stream concert benefit their touring crew in some way? Those people aren't working right now and hence, not being paid. Charge us $20-$40 each to watch the stream. That money, or at least a portion of the revenue, goes to the crew and any other member of the band's employment universe. 

Finally get to see/hear Gigaton live. And for a good cause. I'm in.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    Long Red said:
    LukinFan said:

I have to wonder though, might a live stream concert benefit their touring crew in some way? Those people aren't working right now and hence, not being paid. Charge us $20-$40 each to watch the stream. That money, or at least a portion of the revenue, goes to the crew and any other member of the band's employment universe. 

Finally get to see/hear Gigaton live. And for a good cause. I'm in.
    Oh yeah, good points. I'd be 100% in too.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Some artists make it look like this:

https://youtu.be/7YwfApXpdJE
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    It's past time that they do this. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    I love this idea. I'd even settle for a documentary, "Single Video Theory" or "The folklore Sessions" style, of the recording of "Gigaton." 
  • Options
    I’ll be in the minority here.  I’ll wait for the real deal.  A PJ show is about the energy.  A PJ show on Zoom? No thanks.  But if others enjoy, by all means go for it.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ^ True, but who knows when that would be. It would be a great way to raise some $ for charities or for their road crew. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    LukinFan said:

I haven't paid for one yet and it isn't about the money. ..I just have seen plenty of youtube Pearl jam shows or songs.  
    If they played a "show" now it would be exciting to wonder what they would play or how the new stuff would sound, if I might like some of the songs more with live versions, etc....

Vault shows give me none of that.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved