Options

Vault 1

This is a CD...I just saw it went for $400 on ebay. Is that a common price that CD issue commands these days?!

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    I’d say no. More like $150-$200. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    It's fairly rare.  There were only two ways to get one.   The first was that it was given away to fan club members at the PJ20 concerts.  The second was they gave some away if you bought a vs/vitalogy boxset (they did it later one, probably to help sell some leftover boxsets).

$400 seems high, but a few hundred dollars probably isn't out of the ballpark.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    I'll take two!
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    One just sold for $500.   I’m just mad I can’t find the slip case for mine!!!

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,732
    Zod said:
    It's fairly rare.  There were only two ways to get one.   The first was that it was given away to fan club members at the PJ20 concerts.  The second was they gave some away if you bought a vs/vitalogy boxset (they did it later one, probably to help sell some leftover boxsets).

I scored one the second way. 

Now if only 10club could release the first & second Vault releases on vinyl. 
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    Definitely going rate it seems, and this $400 one was pretty beaten up to - cover wise.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Mine isn't mint, cause it got a lil damp from the rain
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    Paying $400 for a CD or poster reminds of the movie Rounders, where Damon's character suggests if you can't spot the fool at the table, you are the fool.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,056
    Pretends To Not Understand Collectibles Guy has logged on
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited December 2020
    BF89905 said:
    Paying $400 for a CD or poster reminds of the movie Rounders, where Damon's character suggests if you can't spot the fool at the table, you are the fool.
    Like they say "a fool and their money are soon parted". But to be honest I have been that fool a few times.
  • Options
    GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    pjl44 said:
    Pretends To Not Understand Collectibles Guy has logged on
    I’d like to think my profile pic coincides with what you said lol
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    I respect collecting and do it to a moderate degree.  I think it's ok to spend big bucks on something once and a while.  Especially if it's something you really want :)    On the flipside it's not something you want to be doing all the time, unless you have a lot of disposable income :)