ISO XL PJ 2012 Atlanta Skeleton Hands Shirt

MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
  Hello everyone, I'm looking for an XL PJ 2012 Atlanta shirt.  It's a red shirt, and it has skeleton hands on it.  Please let me know if you have one for sale, or trade.  Thanks for looking.

Comments

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    To the top.
    Bump!
    Still looking bump.
    Bump!
    Still looking.
  • I may have one, I know I have the black Missoula Montana 2012. Ill check for the red one. 
    PJbeLife said:
    I may have one, I know I have the black Missoula Montana 2012. Ill check for the red one. 
      Awesome, I appreciate that @PJbeLife.
    Still looking bump.
    Bump
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    Look what I found! Size XL. Great memories. 

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
    @coco butter, are you interested in selling it?
    I would be but you have been looking for this shirt since October and after the year we all had with the pandemic... it’s yours, my friend. Let me know where to send it.

Cheers! 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,696
    Wonderful  to see well done sir
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I would be but you have been looking for this shirt since October and after the year we all had with the pandemic... it’s yours, my friend. Let me know where to send it.

Cheers! 
    That's extremely kind of you!  PM sent @coco butter.
    Shirt sent. Enjoy!
    Shirt sent. Enjoy!
    Coco, thank you so much my friend!!!
    Shirt found!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

Cheers! 
    Well done!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com