Vitalogy Foundation Amazon Smile

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited June 2020 in The Porch
From Amazon USA

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Vitalogy Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $1,022.85 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
  • $8,607.01 to Vitalogy Foundation
  • $124,651,081.04 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Vitalogy Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    Wow, that's a lot. More than I realized. I very rarely buy from Amazon.com because I'm in Canada, but .com does still always ask me to use it when I do have to go on there.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

It adds up!  I realize this isn't a lot of money, but add my lil amount to a lot of other lil amounts and it comes up to an amount that can make a real difference! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Bump! :) 
    Dear demetrios,

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. Your charity, Vitalogy Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $599.34 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
    • $11,608.68 to Vitalogy Foundation
    • $183,120,221.33 to all charities
    Thank you for supporting Vitalogy Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Yet, Bezos makes $11k taking a dump.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    :)

Dear demetrios,

This is the quarterly AmazonSmile notification to inform you that the charity you've selected, Vitalogy Foundation, recently received a donation of $967.79.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com, or with AmazonSmile turned on in the Amazon shopping app, everyday purchases generated over $236 million in donations to charities worldwide so far.

AmazonSmile's impact:
    • $13,344.24 to Vitalogy Foundation*
    • $217,644,976.48 to all charities in the US
    • $237,615,915.89 to all charities worldwide
    To track donations or change your charity, simply visit Your AmazonSmile Impact page.

AmazonSmile has the exact same products, same low prices, and same convenient shopping experience as amazon.com, with the added benefit of generating donations for charity, at no additional cost to customers.

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    I have mine set to Operation Yellow Ribbon, which I found on this forum.

This is the quarterly AmazonSmile notification to inform you that the charity you’ve selected, Operation Yellow Ribbon Of South Jersey, recently received a donation of $395.16, at no cost to you.

AmazonSmile's impact:
    $2,722.78 to Operation Yellow Ribbon Of South Jersey

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    hihobibo said:
    I have mine set to Operation Yellow Ribbon, which I found on this forum.

This is the quarterly AmazonSmile notification to inform you that the charity you’ve selected, Operation Yellow Ribbon Of South Jersey, recently received a donation of $395.16, at no cost to you.

AmazonSmile's impact:
    $2,722.78 to Operation Yellow Ribbon Of South Jersey
    Thank you!  Every penny means something to us. We are  grateful