Options

Mexico City Night 3 2003

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 930
edited December 2020 in The Porch
There is usually a measuring stick for what turns a good show into a classic one. Some of the things it needs is a good crowd, some old songs some new ones and some rare ones, guest appearances, a locations third night to close a massive tour helps, and if you can manage to get a mariachi band on stage for Stone’s birthday that’s not all that bad either. Lest I leave out a phone call to a legend. That’s all in here, you all probably know it, but here are two people that don’t consider themselves experts breaking down the whole gig like it happened yesterday

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    One of my favourite 2003 bootlegs
     The crowd are deafening .  Fantastic immortality wishlist 
     Great betterman tag.  And wash to start.  Just brilliant.  

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    Bump
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    Epic show. Wasn’t this show video streamed online the night of the concert?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353
    eboweddie said:
    One of my favourite 2003 bootlegs
     The crowd are deafening .  Fantastic immortality wishlist 
     Great betterman tag.  And wash to start.  Just brilliant.  

Yes indeed, that Better Man is one of the best you’ll ever hear.
  • Options
    Epic show. Wasn’t this show video streamed online the night of the concert?
    Indeed it was