Pearl Jam Poster Discussion group

I’m making this group tonite to invite any Pearl Jam fan to discuss the history of the beautiful posters and also to discuss investments in the posters. The values, what you paid, current worth.  Anything poster related.  I just love Pearl Jam posters. PeAcE LoVe PeArL Jam!

Comments

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    I seem to have developed a poster addiction over the last year.  I have no clue where it came from.
  • Good idea o.p 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Groda03 said:
    I seem to have developed a poster addiction over the last year.  I have no clue where it came from.
    It creeps up on you 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    I pass on a poster if I'm not into it from a show I'm at. Then if one pops up that I like from a show I wasn't at it kind of justifies getting it. Also when there is a poster thats hard to get it creates a crazy buzz to buy! 
    Really kind of a sickness that has gotten me some great posters. 
    I've traded for one and mainly buy from 10C.
    APs are cool but usually miss them so I rarely try. Plus expensive for me.
    More than half the fun is trying to decipher the pssts, and getting through checkout before the site crashes.

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Loujoe said:
    I pass on a poster if I'm not into it from a show I'm at. Then if one pops up that I like from a show I wasn't at it kind of justifies getting it. Also when there is a poster thats hard to get it creates a crazy buzz to buy! 
    Really kind of a sickness that has gotten me some great posters. 
    I've traded for one and mainly buy from 10C.
    APs are cool but usually miss them so I rarely try. Plus expensive for me.
    More than half the fun is trying to decipher the pssts, and getting through checkout before the site crashes.

I chase APs and I buy for shows I didn't attend as long as I love the poster.  
  • FE55353FE55353 Greenville, SC Posts: 63
    I have the Cracker Jack poster from Wrigley 2013. I didn't buy it at the show, but on 10C after the show. I see it sometimes listed on ebay for $600 or more. I believe it is karma that I got the poster. I helped a person retrieve all of his posters at the show when one fell on the ground. I have it in a cheap Wal-Mart frame and may get it framed nicely in the future. 
    "If you are listening to this bootleg in Alaska, open the front door." Eddie Vedder 10/8/00

Alpine Valley: 6/26/98, 10/8/00, 6/21/03, 9/3/11 Target Center: 6/30/98
    Summerfest: 6/30/06 Music Midtown: 9/22/12 Wrigley Field: 7/19 & 7/20/13, 8/20/16
    Charlotte: 10/30/13
    Greenville: 4/16/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Wrigley Field: 8/20/2016