Options

11.4.95 SiriusXM

Listening to SiriusXM Pearl Jam live show from San Jose, 11.4.95. At this time, Jack was on the drums and Eddie's voice is noticeably cracking and rough. Suddenly, the song Jeremy begins playing and I swear it sounds like a version from '94. Dave on drums (which is easy to ID and distinguish from Jack) and Eddie's voice is strong and smooth. I looked up the same show on YT and Jeremy is a totally different version on the YT video. What's the deal with Sirius?

Comments

• Options
    ...Corduroy comes after Jeremy and it's back to Jack on drums and Eddie's cracking voice. 
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
        I believe this was an issue with the original boot. Concert was broadcast on monkeywrench then pressed and released by local radio. 

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    So, the radio station inserted a different version of Jeremy? Crazy they would pick a version from a different lineup and different "time."
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    TD3433 said:
    So, the radio station inserted a different version of Jeremy? Crazy they would pick a version from a different lineup and different "time."
    No, when the boot was released a clear version of Jeremy wasn’t available because of the radio broadcast. So they crowbarred in another version. Sirius is just playing the old boot that was released. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    Interesting. Thanks for the insight!