Options

Refund Question: Ten Club not responding

riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
Hello all, 

a month ago I requested a refund for my Amsterdam tickets and ten club initiated the refund through a “transfer wise” portal, but the refund never came to my bank. 

For the past month I have been emailing the ten club for help, but they haven’t answered me. 

I was wondering if someone had any advice on what I should do? 

Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    You should have received an email direct from transferwise with the instructions for completing the refund. That’s the email you want to look for in your spam etc. Ten Club initiate it but transferwise complete the payment. 
  • Options
    You should have received an email direct from transferwise with the instructions for completing the refund. That’s the email you want to look for in your spam etc. Ten Club initiate it but transferwise complete the payment. 
    yep I got they and initiated the transfer. It said to wait 2 days to see the fund. After they didn’t come, I called transfer wise and they said that the merchant (10 club) is responsible if they didn’t come. 
  • Options
    BartekBartek Posts: 3
    Same for me. I requested a refund in USD, turned out they don’t transfer dollars globally. Asked for help 2 or 3 weeks ago, got no reply.
  • Options
    Bartek said:
    Same for me. I requested a refund in USD, turned out they don’t transfer dollars globally. Asked for help 2 or 3 weeks ago, got no reply.
    Sorry to hear that. Yep. Still no reply. Sent the ten club another email on Thursday and still nothing. Super interesting that they would attempt to use a platform that doesn’t work. 

Hopefully some resolution will come soon 
  • Options
    Got a reply yesterday! In the meantime (a week or so ago) I tried using the contact form on the 10c site - and they replied to that.
    The other e-mail supposedly ended up in their spam filters.

The contact form is in the Support section of the site.
  • Options
    Bartek said:
    Got a reply yesterday! In the meantime (a week or so ago) I tried using the contact form on the 10c site - and they replied to that.
    The other e-mail supposedly ended up in their spam filters.

The contact form is in the Support section of the site.
    They sent me an email too! They ended up just PayPal “ing” me the refund 
  • Options
    But had they transferred the money to PayPal to you already?