Options

Kat Dennings is all of us

https://twitter.com/officialkat/status/1318043665600663553?s=21

Even a rough night out would be a good night out...

Comments

• Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Omg that’s epic. And that’s so how I’d handle that situation too. People acting out almost always means there’s a repressed emotion fighting to get out. Treat people with love and you’ll help them heal. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    I would treat Kat with love, to be sure.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    She was too good for the Thor movies. 

This proves it even further.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ClapperClapper Toronto Posts: 206
    If she'd been to more shows, she'd know that  she should've been in the bathroom DURING Even Flow  =)
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,157
    Clapper said:
    If she'd been to more shows, she'd know that  she should've been in the bathroom DURING Even Flow  =)
    I was always the "stay super hydrated during the day", slow down consumption at 4, and then stop drinking anything once you enter GA.   I leave for no song, not even Even Flow or DTE :)
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Zod said:
    Clapper said:
    I was always the "stay super hydrated during the day", slow down consumption at 4, and then stop drinking anything once you enter GA.   I leave for no song, not even Even Flow or DTE :)
    I hear ya!  I won't even leave during Sirens.
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,933
    Zod said:
    Clapper said:
    I hear ya!  I won't even leave during Sirens.
    I wouldn’t leave even if the place was on fire 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,370
    I don't know, I move around a lot. I like seeing the venues of the different cities, especially during songs I've seen a bunch of times or slower songs. I have a vivid memory of running onto the MSG floor to the opening of The Who - Baba O'riley high fiving everyone as I run to my seat. Man I miss shows.