Republicans answer this question?

2»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Why is it only republicans who say I wish “insert any band or artist” would stick to music and not politics?
    cuz leftists aren't fans of kid rock or pedophile nugent
    Some of us middling folk dig Kid Rock’s music. I do, at least...some of it. 

And I had many a poster of Ted in my teenage bedroom! :lol:
  • hedonist said:
    Why is it only republicans who say I wish “insert any band or artist” would stick to music and not politics?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    hedonist said:

I’m crushed. Your opinion means the world to me. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

I miss you getting harassed by that one person about your constant use of inappropriate innuendos...that was interesting.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Is it like someone saying "shut up and dribble"
  • hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

It def should. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    tbergs said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

I miss you getting harassed by that one person about your constant use of inappropriate innuendos...that was interesting.
    LM? or the aussie?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Is it like someone saying "shut up and dribble"
    Shut up & eat? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    tbergs said:
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

Me too! I felt so...special :how_interesting:
  • Is it like someone saying "shut up and dribble"
    Shut up & eat? 
    lol