Hyde Park Presale sections

omcollinsomcollins Posts: 27
edited October 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
Seems like there are a few options when you access the presale 

General admission and Primary entry are £143
"Ten Club -15" is £120

So I went for Ten Club - 15, hoping I've picked the right ones!  Did anyone else do something different?

It shows as "Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day" in the order summary, same as it did when I put the General Admission ones in the basket, so I presume it's just a Ten Club discount.  Really hoping I don't have to be under 15 years old or something stupid because I'm about 25 years too late for that LOL.
Post edited by omcollins on

Comments

• Hi mate, i can't seem to find a place to access ten club presale tickets - where do i find this?  I'm pretty new to Ten Club. Cheers! D

• omcollins said:

"Ten Club -15" is £120

So I went for Ten Club - 15, hoping I've picked the right ones!  Did anyone else do something different?

It shows as "Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day" in the order summary, same as it did when I put the General Admission ones in the basket, so I presume it's just a Ten Club discount.  Really hoping I don't have to be under 15 years old or something stupid because I'm about 25 years too late for that LOL.
    15% discount it looks like
  • That option was gone when I selected it so just went with the General Admission and my receipt states Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day, assume there's a discount baked in
  • omcollins said:

"Ten Club -15" is £120

Yeah I think that's it - works out as just over 15% off GA price.  I wondered if General Admission would just get you the public access, even though you got them through the Ten Club presale, so I decided to go for the one that actually stated "Ten Club"!
  • Hi mate, i can't seem to find a place to access ten club presale tickets - where do i find this?  I'm pretty new to Ten Club. Cheers! D

There was an email sent out by AXS for Ten Club members who had bought tickets for the cancelled shows this year.  Not sure if there's a different link for the second presale which I believe is Ten Club who didn't have tickets previously.
  • omcollins said:
    omcollins said:

"Ten Club -15" is £120

Yeah I think that's it - works out as just over 15% off GA price.  I wondered if General Admission would just get you the public access, even though you got them through the Ten Club presale, so I decided to go for the one that actually stated "Ten Club"!
    Either that or 15 minutes early entry 
  • Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 427
    It's 15 minutes earlier entry than the riff raff!!
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Whatever it is at least it'll get us in!  Hate to say it but I think the chances of it actually going ahead are slim at the moment - I've got tickets for Amsterdam and Paris too so fingers crossed for a vaccine in the very near future.
  • Anyone that’s got tickets this morning know if we can mix and match ticket types? I want to do the 2 days but my pals can only make one and looking at the layout I really want us all in the 10c section 
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • djlewisdjlewis Glasgow Posts: 23
    I bought Summer Garden tickets last year (I'm a Ten Club Member). That option was not on the list when I logged. I guess they must be sold. out. I'm disappointed as I was gonna treat the wife and I! Access to pit, a bar, clockroom, seats.....it all sounded rather good!
  • djlewis said:
    I bought Summer Garden tickets last year (I'm a Ten Club Member). That option was not on the list when I logged. I guess they must be sold. out. I'm disappointed as I was gonna treat the wife and I! Access to pit, a bar, clockroom, seats.....it all sounded rather good!
    I think the system was just struggling with the amount of requests at the time. It wasn't available when we first logged in but we just kept refreshing the page until the option became available. Been to Hyde Park several times before and the Summer Garden is definitely worth the extra, especially as the Pearl Jam shows are charging considrably less for the option than other acts ordinarily do.
  • Anyone that’s got tickets this morning know if we can mix and match ticket types? I want to do the 2 days but my pals can only make one and looking at the layout I really want us all in the 10c section 
    Yes you can that's exactly what we've done with our friends. We've got 10c (with Summer Garden) 2 day tickets and our friends have got 10c (with Summer Garden) Friday only tickets. 
  • How much are summer garden tickets?
  • djlewisdjlewis Glasgow Posts: 23
    djlewis said:
    I think the system was just struggling with the amount of requests at the time. It wasn't available when we first logged in but we just kept refreshing the page until the option became available. Been to Hyde Park several times before and the Summer Garden is definitely worth the extra, especially as the Pearl Jam shows are charging considrably less for the option than other acts ordinarily do.
    I only logged in about 6.30pm tonight. Tried a few times and nothing for the Summer Gardens. I've e-mailed AXS and I really hope I can buy those tickets tomorrow but I worry that they are only available for American Express customers. I guess they were only available subject to availability. Think I missed the boat on them. You;re right about the value....not much more than Ten Club tickets. 
    The tickets were about £98 I think
  • djlewis said:
    djlewis said:
    I only logged in about 6.30pm tonight. Tried a few times and nothing for the Summer Gardens. I've e-mailed AXS and I really hope I can buy those tickets tomorrow but I worry that they are only available for American Express customers. I guess they were only available subject to availability. Think I missed the boat on them. You;re right about the value....not much more than Ten Club tickets. 

I've just checked and there are still Summer Garden tickerts available for both days right now.
  • How much are summer garden tickets?
    Including fees, single day = £97.80, two day = £169.00.
  • djlewis said:
    djlewis said:
    They definitely aren't only available to American Express customers (we paid via paypal), I'd just keep trying (and refreshing the page if necessary - ordinarily I'd be amazed if it sold out so quickly but I guess the fact that the admission is so cheap might alter that this time. Good luck!
  • I got 4x 2 day Ten Club tickets at earliest point I could -  at 9 mins past 10am on the 6th...tried to get Summer Garden tickets but no joy! Just said they weren't available! That's good that people worked out that if you refreshed you could gain access to the Garden. Wish I'd worked that out but I would have been reluctant to refresh when in a queue system. To be honest, I'm not too fussed. The main thing was gaining access to the Ten Club front section - anything more is just decadence, haha! ;) (coming from the man who has just paid to go to both days!) - look forward to seeing you all there!