Sold, thanks Nuzzer!

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
edited September 2020 in Lost Dogs

Size Large. Unwashed, unworn, stored in a smoke free home since its purchase. This is a one of kind shirt that was designed by a fan of Soundgarden and I believe a limited number were made/sold. You might remember seeing a post on these boards of Matt Cameron wearing one during a Pearl Jam show back in 2018. 

Asking $20.00 via PayPal shipped to USA only via USPS. You pay Goods fee if you prefer that method. A portion of this purchase will go towards national suicide prevention efforts in the United States. September is Suicide Prevention Month by the way. For those that don’t know me, I am a licensed therapist. I spent my first decade working with children under the age of 10, mostly victims of sexual, physical abuse & neglect and our county’s most vulnerable population.  Been in the field 18 years and have spent the last 8 working with college students. I am also in charge of our campus suicide prevention efforts. I’ve had far too many professional experiences with suicide and now more than ever, these efforts need our support. 

www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on

Comments

• Great  cause  . Well done sir . Close to my heart.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Good on you!  Thanks for doing what you do!
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Thanks you guys! Price lowered to $40. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Ok, now I see you can still purchase these for $24.99 plus shipping. I’ll sell this to you for $20 shipped. Will leave up until end of the week then take down & just keep it. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    No brainer Chris- I’ll take it. 
    @nuzzer1

My man! I will PM you today! 
    www.cluthelee.com