Sad that the best version of Why Go has never been officially released

The Copenhagen 2007-version that is. 

I know the Boston 2003 version with Jeff's bass has a special place. And a really fun version to return to. But the Copenhagen 2007 version has such punch.

Maybe some of the bite would be lost in an official mix (the crowd removed etc).

But still. Amazing version. Not officially released. Maybe next month's fanclub newsletter will change that.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    I was there! Great show. 

With that said, I find it hard to believe that the best version of this song is not located somewhere between 92 and 94. 
    I will swallow poison
  • Niko80 said:
    I was there! Great show. 

With that said, I find it hard to believe that the best version of this song is not located somewhere between 92 and 94. 
    I obviously meant "grown up" version of Why Go, post when they were a complete raw and majestic force of nature.

Haha.. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Low quality fan recording as a placeholder to get a glimpse of this performance.  
    Band seems on point here!
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    Niko80 said:
    I was there! Great show. 

I obviously meant "grown up" version of Why Go, post when they were a complete raw and majestic force of nature.

Haha.. 
    I’ll accept that 😇 
    I will swallow poison
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Try Berlin 09 - I believe they opened with Why Go and it was immense. Jeff was so loud, and it remains the best Ive seen. Whether the boot caught the magic i do not recall