ISO someone who would buy posters for Krakow and Berlin 2021 for me

ElEl Posts: 139
edited September 2020 in The Porch
Hey all!

Apologies if this category is not the correct one, but I thought its a mix between Given to Fly/Lost Dogs/Porch.

I managed to finally get tickets for Berlin and Krakow, woohoo!

However, I will be most likely coming late to the shows when the gates will be open so I was wondering if anyone may be kind enough to buy me a poster of each of the show, as by that time they will probably all gone.

We could meet before or after the show to exchange. I would pay back + share a beer or two or three :D 

Thanks! 
Music is what feelings sound like.
Post edited by El on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    You'd be better asking the week of the show bud, 

The time machine for 2012 isnt necessary though, Berlin 2012 wasnt a great print LOL
  • ElEl Posts: 139
    Haha fixed, thanks!

Yeh, you probably right, will bump it again then if I wont a kind soul earlier. 
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Or just make the effort to get to the show early...
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    This post is awesome.  Also, in other news, I plan on seeing the band in 2023, let’s just say in Portland for arguments sakes- but I’m pretty sure I’ll be running behind as well!  Mostly it’s because the pre-parties are so fun I forget that I came to go see a show.  So, not to future trip or anything, but can someone at the pre party put my half finished pint of beer in the fridge and promise not to roofie it until after the show?  Hey, thanks in advance everybody!
    edited September 2020
    I will be late not because of parties, but because of traveling. 

Due to private reasons I need to arrange traveling so I will be away from home as short as possible so will be traveling to the cities on the day the shows happen (unless the situation changes, which it may). And would be arriving shortly before they start. 

Was hoping someone may help out considering the 10C entires usually have higher chances to grab posters before the general crowd, but also appreciate the good jokes and fun. 
    Post edited by El on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    mdgsolo said:
    This post is awesome.  Also, in other news, I plan on seeing the band in 2023, let’s just say in Portland for arguments sakes- but I’m pretty sure I’ll be running behind as well!  Mostly it’s because the pre-parties are so fun I forget that I came to go see a show.  So, not to future trip or anything, but can someone at the pre party put my half finished pint of beer in the fridge and promise not to roofie it until after the show?  Hey, thanks in advance everybody!
    Trol..but nice..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    El said:
    I will be late not because of parties, but because of traveling. 

Due to private reasons I need to arrange traveling so I will be away from home as short as possible so will be traveling to the cities on the day the shows happen (unless the situation changes, which it may). And would be arriving shortly before they start. 

Was hoping someone may help out considering the 10C entires usually have higher chances to grab posters before the general crowd, but also appreciate the good jokes and fun. 
    Don’t worry. There’s ages to go yet. The shows may not even happen (will be gutted if they are cancelled again). I’m the same as you and am flying on show day for three of my shows (which, same as you, include Berlin and Kraków). Most fans are friendly enough and someone will grab you a poster if you ask again nearer the time. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    El said:
    Haha fixed, thanks!

Yeh, you probably right, will bump it again then if I wont a kind soul earlier. 
    I also plan to be in Berlin so would be more than happy to help out if you wanna connect nearer the time

Awesome, thank you!