FS: PVC Ten German numbered box set

Hi there,
Looking to sell a very nice, numbered box set.  Would prefer to sell it here instead of eBay.  There are 3 on sale on Discogs, ranging from $230 to $320.  I would grade this extremely close to NM,  Please message me if you have interest.  It’s a very nice set.  Thanks!
would prefer to ship within the USA

Comments

• Sorry pics are upside down?

Here is discogs info
  • LeMarcoLeMarco Posts: 94
    edited September 2020

I was thinking $400, shipping included, friend to friend, or $420 goods and services.  I’m thinking shipping will be around $40 via UPS, double boxed, insured, and delivery confirmation, so the $400 or $430 INCLUDES UPS shipping.

send a message if interested.
    Best,
    Lee
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Lol, so they’re  $230-$320 on discogs so you want $400? How nice of you.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345 said:
    Lol, so they’re  $230-$320 on discogs so you want $400? How nice of you.
    The most inexpensive one is listed as Mint and it’s 50% off. Lol. 
  • I’m keeping in mind PayPal fees and shipping fees (this would be about $40 to ship inside the USA via UPS the proper way).  Outside of the US would be much more.  I should know, I just sent something Express to the UK with a value of $650 and it was $87 via USPS for shipping alone, not to mention PayPal fees.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    LeMarco said:
    I’m keeping in mind PayPal fees and shipping fees (this would be about $40 to ship inside the USA via UPS the proper way).  Outside of the US would be much more.  I should know, I just sent something Express to the UK with a value of $650 and it was $87 via USPS for shipping alone, not to mention PayPal fees.
    Umm, you already said you were charging extra for g&s plus there are extra fees on discogs plus the exact same paypal fees. You can ask whatever you want but probably shouldn’t advertise all the cheaper prices lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Horse2345 said:
    LeMarco said:
    I’m keeping in mind PayPal fees and shipping fees (this would be about $40 to ship inside the USA via UPS the proper way).  Outside of the US would be much more.  I should know, I just sent something Express to the UK with a value of $650 and it was $87 via USPS for shipping alone, not to mention PayPal fees.
    Umm, you already said you were charging extra for g&s plus there are extra fees on discogs plus the exact same paypal fees. You can ask whatever you want but probably shouldn’t advertise all the cheaper prices lol
    agreed, anyone can ask what they want but to tell folk where to buy it cheaper is a bit crazy. 

I have this box and wouldnt consider it even close to valuable, its a bootleg item, unofficial - nice don't get me wrong, but those ones on discogs at $230 havent sold.....so that should perhaps tell its own story. 
  • I was doing that to be transparent (showing the other prices without shipping and their locations in the world).
    it’s all good.
    i was not aware it was unofficial.
    i will be glad to keep.
    everyone have a good day!

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    LeMarco said:
    I was doing that to be transparent (showing the other prices without shipping and their locations in the world).
    it’s all good.
    i was not aware it was unofficial.
    i will be glad to keep.
    everyone have a good day!

sadly it is, the early days bootleg items like this are super nice but not official. There is the window pane boxset from the UK too, the singles collection box, the yield cube, and a few others - all are very well made and great collectibles but all Boots
  • Ugh.  Thanks for telling me.  I’m fairly new to PJ collecting and didn’t know.  😩
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    edited October 2020
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • LeMarcoLeMarco Posts: 94
    Hi, I am still looking to sell this within the USA, but as it is not official, going by the discogs prices above and the condition I would sell for $250 to include the 3% goods and services fee and also UPS ground shipping.  PM with interest.  It  Really is a nice set, in amazing condition, albeit unofficial.
    thank you!