Stupid question about the Nugs Stream event

Comments

• I went through the motions to purchase this today. I got as far as clicking on the link that said “Ten Club Members Click Here” but then it wanted me to register and also enter a code. 
    I don’t have the code (and inadvertently deleted the 10c email about the nugs stream). 
    Where do I get the code? And what is it for?
     Thanks in advance if you can help. 
    I have the same question, where do you get the code?  was it in an old email or do you get a new one sent?

• SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    It’s says my code has already been redeemed. Anyone else having this problem? 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Just think....they have the ability to do this for every show from at least 2009 till now.... Open the video vault and let us spend our damn money!
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • tdawe said:
    I tested out casting nugs tv from the chrome browser on my laptop to my projector and it worked perfectly. Weather should be good this weekend and I’m thinking about setting up the screen in my backyard, dragging some speakers out there, making a fire and watching a PJ show.
    Ohio area?
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Tonight is the night! :triumph:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Pap said:
    Yes!  So excited, who else is planning a little home party?  Hubby and I are moving the TV out to patio, making some cocktails and pretending we are at an outdoor show!
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    tdawe said:
    I tested out casting nugs tv from the chrome browser on my laptop to my projector and it worked perfectly. Weather should be good this weekend and I’m thinking about setting up the screen in my backyard, dragging some speakers out there, making a fire and watching a PJ show.
    Ohio area?
    No
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Pap said:
    Yes!  So excited, who else is planning a little home party?  Hubby and I are moving the TV out to patio, making some cocktails and pretending we are at an outdoor show!
    We are staying inside but it's going to be a party...and no beer lines!! unless my wife gets in the way
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Pap said:
    Such a great idea! :lightbulb:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    edited September 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Is there an app for this, how do you watch on your tv, just a browser?

This, exactly.  How do I actually watch it?  Apparently you can't stream from your phone and there's no app on my smart tv.
    Post edited by AmentsChick on
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    I went through the motions to purchase this today. I got as far as clicking on the link that said “Ten Club Members Click Here” but then it wanted me to register and also enter a code. 
    I don’t have the code (and inadvertently deleted the 10c email about the nugs stream). 
    Where do I get the code? And what is it for?
     Thanks in advance if you can help. 
    I have the same question, where do you get the code?  was it in an old email or do you get a new one sent?

Email 10 club ... Codes were sent out via email but I had deleted the email. They sent me a new one after I emailed them to ask about the code. Response was quick too. 
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    Nugs tv works in Greece??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I miss igotid88
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Vedd Hedd said:

This, exactly.  How do I actually watch it?  Apparently you can't stream from your phone and there's no app on my smart tv.
    Does your TV have a browser option?  I have a Samsung...it allows me to scroll through apps or select a browser.  That didn't work well for me when I watched the STP show through nugs.  I hooked up my laptop to the TV last night and it seems like it will be much better.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 502
    can we pause and rewind tonight or only after it finishes playing for first time?
  • RC145838RC145838 Posts: 10
    edited September 2020
    Vedd Hedd said:

I think most people will play it on their browser and connect it to their smart TV via an hdmi cable. You probably could play it on an iPad as well through the browser if your TV can't do it.

Anyone know if we can play this multiple times during the weekend? Or is it a one time activation, and I would have to watch the entire show in one sitting? Anyone have experience streaming other shows from nugs.tv?
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    mrussel1 said:
    The second difference is that they say it will be in 5.1 multi channel.
    Where do they say that? I wonder if 5.1 will work over Chromecast or if I should dig around for my HDMI cable and adapter.

igotid88 said:
    First few songs or so will be on YouTube today then watch the rest on Nugs
    I miss igotid88
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    First few songs or so will be on YouTube today then watch the rest on Nugs
    They should cut it off right after the intro to Corduroy. “THE WAITING DROVE ME MA-“ Watch the rest on Nugs.TV!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mattcoz said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Where do they say that? I wonder if 5.1 will work over Chromecast or if I should dig around for my HDMI cable and adapter.

It said something like remastered surround sound, or the like.  Since the boots are all 2 channel, I would think this will be 5 or 7 channel.

The ad or whatever has black and white footage.  That's super shitty if they show this like they do live.  
  • igotid88 said:
    Will it be as good as the periscope video? Because if it's not then I'm out.
    better than periscope(broadcasting live in the moment for the whole world to experience, all at the exact same time as you)?
    nope. sorry. not better than periscope....
    not   even  close
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    igotid88 said:
    Will it be as good as the periscope video? Because if it's not then I'm out.
    better than periscope(broadcasting live in the moment for the whole world to experience, all at the exact same time as you)?
    nope. sorry. not better than periscope....
    not   even  close
    Except the sound and video quality will be 20x periscope, but other than that it's way, way worse. 
    23scidoo said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    Nugs tv works in Greece??
    You can watch it on your laptop/desktop.
  • Anyone know if it is on demand immediately tonight? Or is it going to be streaming tonight and then ondemand after the first airing?
    mrussel1 said:
    mattcoz said:
    mrussel1 said:

It said something like remastered surround sound, or the like.  Since the boots are all 2 channel, I would think this will be 5 or 7 channel.

The ad or whatever has black and white footage.  That's super shitty if they show this like they do live.  
    Call me when it's 20 channels
    I miss igotid88
  • if it's in black and white will i feel ripped off or severely disappointed?
    I like the black and white
    I miss igotid88
  • i like tin salmon better than fresh