Ohana Festival Update

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited September 2021 in The Porch

----------------------

Ohana Festival 2020 Update
News June 22 2020

Official Ohana 2020 statement:

"With a heavy heart, we have decided to postpone this year's Ohana Festival to September 24-26 2021.  

While this decision was not taken lightly, the health and safety of every individual in attendance, will always be our top priority.  Our audience, artists, community and crew are what makes Ohana a one of a kind event, especially in its idyllic setting.  We must put safety first.  So we thank you deeply and want to express our gratitude.  

On a brighter note, we're thrilled to announce that we've successfully secured all the same artists for next year and we remain committed to reigniting Ohana's magic is 2021!  

All tickets for this year's festival will be honored in 2021.  Current ticketholders will be emailed directly with further details on how to obtain a refund if unable to attend next year's festival.

We're counting down the days to when we're back at Doheny celebrating Ohana's 5th year anniversary.  Until then, please stay safe, stay healthy, & stay positive." 

For more information, click here

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• whitepantswhitepants Posts: 718
    I totally understand. I was one of the few delusional ones who held out hope. But, I will be there next year. Thank you.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Has anyone gotten their refund yet?
  • KB82926KB82926 Posts: 58
    The reschedule email said:

- All refund requests MUST be done by 7/22/20 at 11:59pm PST

- All refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days from when the request period ends

• weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    KB82926 said:
    The reschedule email said:

- All refund requests MUST be done by 7/22/20 at 11:59pm PST

- All refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days from when the request period ends

Thanks
  • KB82926KB82926 Posts: 58
    Received refund on 7/31. Not bad, all things considered. 

Have a high-level of trust that this fan club cares and will always help the best they can. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Anybody have any luck booking a hotel for 2021 yet?
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    most have to be less than 365 days out.  online at least.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    i'm still having trouble getting your front desk to answer for me to make a reservation for your hotel floor once you have your reservation
  • Reserved at the Best Western. Just called the front desk, a while ago now though. Good luck!
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    i'm still having trouble getting your front desk to answer for me to make a reservation for your hotel floor once you have your reservation
    Very poor customer service!.......its our specialty!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
  • Wondering if its worth taking advantage of the 10% down on tickets special for next year they are running this weekend. Anyone else think it'd be a good idea to jump on that?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    RSS2193 said:
    Wondering if its worth taking advantage of the 10% down on tickets special for next year they are running this weekend. Anyone else think it'd be a good idea to jump on that?
    I’m doing it! Will be great
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    RSS2193 said:
    Wondering if its worth taking advantage of the 10% down on tickets special for next year they are running this weekend. Anyone else think it'd be a good idea to jump on that?
    I’m doing it! Will be great
    Yeah. Its too good of deal right now to pass up. I think I am going to have to do the same! 
    Layaway plan is a great idea. Tickets secured and we can’t wait to head back to Southern California!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    i did it and booked a refundable hotel 10 miles away.  still not convinced it'll happen but i'll be there if it does. can't pass up my 2 faves (mmj) on the beach!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX said:
    i did it and booked a refundable hotel 10 miles away.  still not convinced it'll happen but i'll be there if it does. can't pass up my 2 faves (mmj) on the beach!
    Can’t wait!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Can’t wait!
    Cant wait either! Now just need to figure out the lodging situation for the weekend. Might go the AirBnb route with a cancellation option if needed.
    Now that it is just about 1 year away, the chain hotels should be opening up the dates for booking.
  • So what time uk will that stream be?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • So what time uk will that stream be?
    1am.  But it is streaming for 24 hours.
  • Oh great. Thank you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Ive never been there.  But i just watched glen and it teared me up.
    Ive seen glen a lot and it all felt overwhelming seeing  a gig.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• RSS2193RSS2193 Posts: 25
    Hotel booked in San Clemente for the weekend! Anyone with more knowledge of Southern California suggest to fly into LAX or SAN? Seems to be equal distance to where we will be staying.
  • Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    We bought tickets too and rented an AirBNB near by.  We have never been here before so basically just rolling the dice.  Just need a flight now.  I am trying to be so optimistic about this actually happening.  
  • RSS2193 said:
    Hotel booked in San Clemente for the weekend! Anyone with more knowledge of Southern California suggest to fly into LAX or SAN? Seems to be equal distance to where we will be staying.
    The closest airport is Santa Ana (SNA).  All things being equal I would pick SAN over LAX if those are the only choices.  Of course, this is based on travel experience before the pandemic.  What the landscape will look like 51 weeks from now is anyone’s guess.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    I have flown in and out of both LAX and Santa Ana. I much prefer Santa Ana. Less crowded and the TSA line waits were shorter. 
  • RSS2193RSS2193 Posts: 25
    RSS2193 said:
    The closest airport is Santa Ana (SNA).  All things being equal I would pick SAN over LAX if those are the only choices.  Of course, this is based on travel experience before the pandemic.  What the landscape will look like 51 weeks from now is anyone’s guess.
    I have flown in and out of both LAX and Santa Ana. I much prefer Santa Ana. Less crowded and the TSA line waits were shorter. 
    Thanks for the help! I'll check into Santa Ana and keep San Diego as the primary for now most likely.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Encore performance on youtube now

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD