PJ Bits and pieces for sale

densandensan Posts: 563
edited July 2020 in Lost Dogs
Hello and thanks for your time. I am selling the items below. Amazing what is found after 4 months at home. Please pay shipping and paypal fees. Stay well, Dennis 

Vault 1 125.00 Mint SOLD

Ten Club live on 2 legs notebook (never used) 25.00 SOLD

Set of 4 mugs (never used) 200.00 SOLD

Ed Mug (never used) 25.00 SOLD

Set of sealed ed cards 25.00 SOLD

Unused Sigg bottle and insulator  50.00 SOLD

PJ Singles collection. Cd's & Cases are Mint. Can send more pics.  50.00 SOLD

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Dibs on the Ed mug
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    PMd about the LO2L notebook
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Pmd
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    That all went quick!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    darwinstheory said:That all went quick!
    I consider myself very fortunate to have this board and people like yourself that are associated with it. For all the shit the 10 club gets, I am thankful for them maintaining this. No listing fees, No selling fees. It allows me to try and be fair because I do not have to factor the fees into the sell. Not to mention how f'ing cool it is to deal with so many people one on one. Great gig. Be safe. 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    Those were all great prices... nice job =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Damn... still looking for the the playing cards with tin! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    densan said:
    darwinstheory said:That all went quick!
    I consider myself very fortunate to have this board and people like yourself that are associated with it. For all the shit the 10 club gets, I am thankful for them maintaining this. No listing fees, No selling fees. It allows me to try and be fair because I do not have to factor the fees into the sell. Not to mention how f'ing cool it is to deal with so many people one on one. Great gig. Be safe. 
    Thanks for the kind words, Dennis. Great point about them not having the listing/selling fees. I like that it is, as a whole, a trustworthy trading community. Pretty crazy the amount of cashflow that goes in and out because of these boards.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Awesome items, awesome and fair prices. Just wish I had seen it sooner ;)
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    Some great deals here. I hope they found some good homes.