What is your favorite coffee?

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
I'm enjoying my AM and PM coffees these days. My favorites are:
AM: Pete's, French Roast, black. 2 to 3 cups.
PM: Jeremiah's Pick, French Roast, black.  Usually just one cup.

What's your favorite coffee these days?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I only drink coffee when I'm camping.  It just feels right, with my classic blue enamel cup that says Camp Leader on it.  I've been known to fry bacon in it and then use/drink extra hot coffee to clean it out.  Oatmeal too.  Cinnamon and spice or Raisin Spice, thank you. 
    Damn, I just realized Sir Chadwick would probably dig this post.  ☹️
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    My favorite flavor of coffee is Tangerine Positive Energy Tea. :coffee:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    Black.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    I love Kona when I can get it.  Grind the beans myself.

Right now I do Green Mountain.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    I really enjoy the flavored whole bean coffees from the Fresh Market. My current favorite flavor would have to be Butterscotch Caramel Bliss.

I usually just have Folgers Classic though.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    deadendp said:
    Mine would be Earl Grey or an English Breakfast Tea
     High caffeine, no coffee taste.   ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    deadendp said:
    Mine would be Earl Grey or an English Breakfast Tea
     High caffeine, no coffee taste.   ;)

Let's do a tea thread!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Dark roast with chicory!  I haven't had coffee with chicory in ages.  I might have to give that a try some time.

• Hazelnut coffee is kinda nice
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    Einstein Bros Vanilla Hazelnut 
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,770
    Regular coffee, just cream.  Once I ordered a coffee and they put sugar in it, I almost spit it out in the middle of a morning conference meeting.  It was gross.  
    Regular coffee, just cream.  Once I ordered a coffee and they put sugar in it, I almost spit it out in the middle of a morning conference meeting.  It was gross.  

When I first started drinking coffee I had to put a good amount of sugar in it to make it palatable- and often added cream as well.  Then one day (I think it was clear back in the late 70's) my then second wife dared me to drink French roast, black for a week, betting I would stay with it that way forever.  HA!  I doubted her!  But she was right.  40 plus years later I still only drink French roast, black.  The only variation is an occasional French roast decaf... black!

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    I am trying to make cold brew for the first time. I can’t drink hot coffee in my non-air conditioned home in July anymore.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    We've been trying different ones from around the country during quarantine. A couple favorites are:
    Vinyl from Black Coffee Roasting in Missoula (went there before the the '18 show and loved it!) https://www.blackcoffeeroastingco.com 
    Safari Blend from Kahawa 1893 (liked this one so much we just ordered a 5lb bag). They work directly with the farmers (mainly women) in Kenya to sustainably source, and this is also a good way to support a Black-owned business. https://kahawa1893.com
    Both offer free shipping!
  • I love Kona when I can get it.  Grind the beans myself.

Right now I do Green Mountain.
    mountain thunder for me. kona is the shit. i'm a coffee snob and nothing comes close to kona. imo

• The first one
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396
    Ditto. The first and only of the day. Keurig style. Christ, I remember the first time someone bought me Starbucks with the money we earned after carting garden dirt off a truck. Bloody hell I didn't know coffee could be delicious. Now, I don't care. Just dependant on the caffeine to bind to adenosine receptors to jump start the day.