Zippo Collectors Eemk's Set of three lighters. One being the "Eternal Embrace" artwork. 1/100

Comments

• KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Fun fact that’s fun only for me: Zippos are made in my home town 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    I am gonna say NO to this one.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Same. Too rich for my blood.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    If two of those were interesting I may reach for the wallet but..... don’t think so.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    "You will save $15 over purchasing each lighter individually."  Did the solos sell out?  I only see the Steal Your Face one from these three.  Doesn't really matter, I'm not paying $55 for a single lighter, was just wondering.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    "You will save $15 over purchasing each lighter individually."  Did the solos sell out?  I only see the Steal Your Face one from these three.  Doesn't really matter, I'm not paying $55 for a single lighter, was just wondering.
    Singles are dropping one at a time. Sets have shipped, you also get a “bonus” with the sets
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    edited August 2019
    Horse2345 said:
    Singles are dropping one at a time. Sets have shipped, you also get a “bonus” with the sets
    Do you buy pretty much everything? 

Edit- honest question, not being a jerk.
    Horse2345 said:

I might have a small problem. Just need to buy a bigger place now, or I huess I could probably sell all my stuff and buy a second place lol
    Unfortunately it's not just PJ stuff. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

I might have a small problem. Just need to buy a bigger place now, or I huess I could probably sell all my stuff and buy a second place lol
    Lmao I definitely appreciate the honesty!
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Yea, I hear about it everytime family comes to visit, I have to move everything out of the spare room.
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Yea, I hear about it everytime family comes to visit, I have to move everything out of the spare room.
    Lol shit- I’ve gotta stop reading this forum, that’s what makes me buy stuff that a year later I don’t even like.  I’m seriously considering selling my house, my two restaurants and my parents’ two houses and buying a huge multi house compound and running an extravagant b&b out of it where my whole extended family can live together.  Sounds insane but I’m at that point where having us all together is more important than stuff
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Lol shit- I’ve gotta stop reading this forum, that’s what makes me buy stuff that a year later I don’t even like.  I’m seriously considering selling my house, my two restaurants and my parents’ two houses and buying a huge multi house compound and running an extravagant b&b out of it where my whole extended family can live together.  Sounds insane but I’m at that point where having us all together is more important than stuff
    We have talked about buying "Tiny Houses" and having them all on the property so we could all be together.
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

We have talked about buying "Tiny Houses" and having them all on the property so we could all be together.
    Get enough 10c members maybe PJ will play a show there!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Some friends and I have been talking about this recently. One buddy of mine just bought a nice chunk of land and he wants like 4 or 5 of his best friends to build a tiny house compound.  I'm sure it's all just smoke & mirrors but hey, it's a fun concept.
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:

Yep, that’s the thought!  I just need to come up with another 1.5M.... don’t think I have about PJ  crap to get me that though.  Investors, here I come a knockin’
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Wished they sold them separately instead of a set option only.

demetrios said:

They are selling them separately. Was just $15 cheaper to buy all 3 and you got a “surprise”, 
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

They are selling them separately. Was just $15 cheaper to buy all 3 and you got a “surprise”, 
    They are? What's the link for Eternal Embrace Zippo?
    edited August 2019
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

The singles are coming out one at a time so its not up yet. 
    Post edited by Horse2345 on
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:
    Horse2345 said:
    demetrios said:

The singles are coming out one at a time so its not up yet. 
    Sweet! Will stay tuned. 
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    The “surprise” was a emek space type pin.  I also wishlishted a 11x14 litho which came with a buttload of stickers.   That was cool 
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
    2 or the 3 Zippos now available separately. Waiting now on the 3rd one to go up, separately. 
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 515
    Do not get excited!  These are not real! At least not yet. If Munk One ever gets on the train, count me in. 
    I did these on the Zippo design website.
    Things were different then
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 515

Things were different then
    Evel K said:
    Do not get excited!  These are not real! At least not yet. If Munk One ever gets on the train, count me in. 
    I did these on the Zippo design website.

I want it!