Radiohead Public Library

DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
Well, they’re still ahead of the curve. 

https://www.radiohead.com/library

Comments

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    There's hours and hours to be wasted here I think. I used to love and find infuriating the old sites. Looking forward to exploring.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    I spent a good portion of the day (and money) on it. It barely scratches the surface*, but man is this thing amazing. 

* like it would be neat to have a concert chronology with setlists/pics/posters/videos if available. Maybe detail all the artwork from the records and singles. Also detail promo and merch epherma. I'm sure its an evolving thing.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    This vault looks to be massive. Really looking forward to digging into it :sunglasses:
    Colin was on the BBC today and said they plan to keep adding to it.
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    I'm lost in it and I'm never coming out.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Got the email about this - I need like 5 days uninterrupted & $1k. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Bought 4 shirts
  • Got the email about this - I need like 5 days uninterrupted & $1k. 
    It costs $? I was on it briefly and was listening to whatever I wanted for free. Will that end?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Got the email about this - I need like 5 days uninterrupted & $1k. 
    It costs $? I was on it briefly and was listening to whatever I wanted for free. Will that end?
    There are a bunch of links to merch
  • I spent a good portion of the day (and money) on it. It barely scratches the surface*, but man is this thing amazing. 

* like it would be neat to have a concert chronology with setlists/pics/posters/videos if available. Maybe detail all the artwork from the records and singles. Also detail promo and merch epherma. I'm sure its an evolving thing.
    Fugazi released every one of their live shows.  THAT was pretty cool.

This site is mesmerizing.  There is content for friggin days.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Bought 4 shirts
    Have to say the t shirts are great. R.E.M having been selling some old warehouse stock, seems to be a good market for this sort of stuff.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Bought 4 shirts
    How do they fit?   Says the sizing is a little different. 
    Oh, they run small so definitely size up. The quality is also really poor. TBH I'm pretty disappointed in them. 

Pretty sure they are made to order.  The print isn't cheap like an an iron on, but they aren't as good as a legit screen printed concert shirt either. If you had any of the original In rainbows shirts (made from 50% cotton and 50% recycled bottles, they were soft as fuck, maybe a bit thin, but really quality that held up after dozens of washes. These are a heavier cotton, so they shrink after a wash or 2. plus the print has issues after 5 months. I got a DAEHOIDIR shirt and the letters are starting to washed off (the logo is supposed to be distressed, but its starting to get more distressed). I got a Bends era logo and the print now seems washed out. 

Just all around disappointed. 

Ah sucks.  Thanks for the review.  Saved me $40
    Anyone know where to download live shows?  Looking for Saitama 2008
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zem4a1t70coddt/2008-10-05_-_Saitama%2C_JP.rar/file
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Any chance to find a soundboard recording of Poznan, Poland 8/25/2009 gig?
    rummy said:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zem4a1t70coddt/2008-10-05_-_Saitama%2C_JP.rar/file
    Thanks!!!
    I'm surprised Radiohead doesn't release cherry picked soundboards officially through WASTE or bandcamp or something.
    I'm surprised Radiohead doesn't release cherry picked soundboards officially through WASTE or bandcamp or something.
    I wish we’d get a true live album or compilation.  I Might Be Wrong was two decades ago
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    Thanks, but it's Prague 2 days before Poznan, Poland. Great show though.
    Oh, right. My bad! I saw the “P” and “2009” and my mind went right to that show!
    I’ll have to look around for the other one. I didn’t know about it in terms of it having a quality bootleg.
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    This is the most recent Radiohead thread I saw. If you haven't been to this page yet, there's some great stuff on it

Also, digging the new project with Thom and Johnny a lot. The Smile

I am wired and fading...