Pricing help needed on some rare stickers

AmantriaAmantria Posts: 361
Hi all.  First time in lost dogs for me. I'm not really a trader or a seller.  I've given away stuff over the years to friends and acquaintances who've been big fans like me, but I've never actually sold anything.  I tend to hold on to what I have.   I've been laid off due to COVID, so I've had time to declutter, organize, and reminisce while going through my storage totes.  I came across my scrapbook that I made like 25 years ago and came across the following stickers- angel, silver bomb, wma and toaster.  These havent been stuck to anything- as u can see below where I took pics of the backs, theyve been taped on to the cover of my book, so that's tape loop marks on the back.  Theres some minor scuffs and dings (mainly on wma and bomb), but otherwise good condition.

Any advice to a first time seller as to what's a reasonable asking price?  Thanks for any help- it is much appreciated.

Its good to be back!!

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,742
    Look at sold pearl jam stickers on ebay to get an idea. I think I saw the toast one go for about 40.
    Nice collection! 
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 361
    Thanks! I'll get on there and take a look.  I've never used Ebay for selling, just buying stuff, so I'll get on my desktop and take a look around.  I think I have more.. i have a folder with newsletters, etc and I think some more stickers and patches.  I havent done a deep dive through everything yet- I've had to stop and reminisce quite a bit, so theres a couple more unopened totes.  Thus far I've come across the scrapbook, some VHS tapes, ton of old garbage pail kids cards and some old WWF stuff.  So, so random...
    Its good to be back!!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,742
    Got some desirable stuff I'm sure. Enjoy and keep posting pictures if you want.
    Will do!  I'm debating on selling here or over on ebay.  I've never done either, so not sure of the ins and outs.  Mainly looking from a risk perspective, what do you think?  I started looking at ebay for sold items- theres not much for the above.  Assumed they were on the rarer side as they're kinda random and almost 30 years old, but who knows?  I've got loads of trading cards ( the GPK ones, random baseball and the simpsons) that I imagine are worth pennies because of how many were made.  These stickers I wasnt sure of- surely theres a smaller supply of them.

Thanks so much for replying and helping me get started!

Its good to be back!!
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Once you determine their worth and decide to sell, list it here with a price. If you don’t already, open a PayPal acct. It’s an easy way to get paid. eBay will take up to 11% or thereabouts for their fee. PayPal, an additional 3-4%. 
    Good luck whichever way you choose.

TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Thank you so much for the advice!
    Its good to be back!!
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    I think you can get at least $100 for the Angel sticker. The others are all worth $50 at minimum, the bomb maybe a bit more. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    BB162610 said:
    I think you can get at least $100 for the Angel sticker. The others are all worth $50 at minimum, the bomb maybe a bit more. 
    Bomb and toast have been selling for $25 last few sales on eBay. The WMA is a $15 sticker. 
    The angel is still a 75-100 sticker. 

From recent ebay sales. 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    I would be interested in buying all of them if you decide to sell them here. 
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    BB162610 said:
    Bomb and toast have been selling for $25 last few sales on eBay. The WMA is a $15 sticker. 

From recent ebay sales. 
    Disappointing, I thought they were all going for more.  I have seen a bunch of fake Angel stickers floating around facebook, probably killing the market.  
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527
    BB162610 said:
    BB162610 said:

From recent ebay sales. 
    Disappointing, I thought they were all going for more.  I have seen a bunch of fake Angel stickers floating around facebook, probably killing the market.  
    Yeah, that is one of the reasons I stopped collecting.  I saw someone on Ebay selling tons of 2014 variant pins.  Thanks f*cker.  I hope the $200 you make is worth killing the collectability of these things.  I would have paid $300 for the Lincoln pin to finish my collection but not now (probably a good thing for me - ha).
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    BB162610 said:
    BB162610 said:

From recent ebay sales. 
    Yeah, that is one of the reasons I stopped collecting.  I saw someone on Ebay selling tons of 2014 variant pins.  Thanks f*cker.  I hope the $200 you make is worth killing the collectability of these things.  I would have paid $300 for the Lincoln pin to finish my collection but not now (probably a good thing for me - ha).
    I saw those "fanmade" variant pins on FB and said something and I got shit for it...I was hit with one comment that said " it says fanmade on the side of it"...

The fanmade Cherubs I have seen do not say PJ on them.  You can tell by the backs too if you aren't sure or just ask on here.