TOTD 2016 Seattle variant

Anyone have an idea on value of this one?   I can't seem to find any transactions.  Run of 85
185190 - 2

Comments

• superj72superj72 Posts: 129
    The whole set of 3 variants are ghosts. I'm really not aware of any action on the sets after the initial artist drop, which for the record was $200 for each. Not available. Not chased. Even in the wake of Chris' misfortune. Interesting. 
  • same....    I'd think about moving this one that I have.... just hard to set a number
  • superj72superj72 Posts: 129
    With nothing from either side, my personal opinion would be a face value sale. Seller is out at no loss and buyer is in at the level they would have paid at the drop. I really don't think there will be a premium market for those anytime soon. But at face value, you have the satisfaction of owning it for a period of time at essentially no expense overall. 

Full disclosure - I have the full variant set. I would likely sell at face value offer because I have no plans to frame them and I would feel happy knowing they went somewhere appreciated. And for that matter, the right side variant (LA...?) was the best poster for the entire run of shows. Gorgeous.