Options

PJ CHI/BOS CREW DUFFLE BAG

Howdy All!  I have a duffle bag that was given to the crew for the 2016 tour.  It was given to me years ago by a friend.  Totally forgot I had it until the big "quarantine spring cleaning".  I have no use for it.  I'd be interested in selling it to anyone that is interested.  Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    Howdy All!  I have a duffle bag that was given to the crew for the 2016 tour.  It was given to me years ago by a friend.  Totally forgot I had it until the big "quarantine spring cleaning".  I have no use for it.  I'd be interested in selling it to anyone that is interested.  Thanks.

How much?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227

You have to post a price.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Stargazer1Stargazer1 Posts: 19
    Horse2345 said:

oh, i didn't know...sorry.  i'd say about 300
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Horse2345 said:

oh, i didn't know...sorry.  i'd say about 300
    No worries. It just prevents “auctions” 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Any other images that show that it's  a "crew" duffle?
  • Options
    Any other images that show that it's  a "crew" duffle?
    It doesn’t say crew. But it was given to me by a friend that works for Upstaging who was on the crew for that tour. He said they were made for the crew. Also, research had said the same. 
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    I thought they were sold to public as well....?? So definitely believe this may be a crew one, but also sold to at merch tents just to be clear.

Can someone deny/confirm.

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    edited June 2020
    I thought they were sold to public as well....?? So definitely believe this may be a crew one, but also sold to at merch tents just to be clear.

I was able to buy one at the Wrigley tent. From what I remember, the ones sold at the tents were leftovers after crew had been given theirs. Very few sold at the tents. 
    Post edited by Running In The Dark on
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

I saw them being sold at tents towards the end of night two, only saw them at one tent.

there likely weren’t many being sold publicly
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options

• Options
    Updates pix. And a shirt 
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Updates pix. And a shirt 
    Hi there - sent you a PM. Thanks.