Felt like sharing something cool

densandensan Posts: 563
edited June 2020 in The Porch
I have never shared this, but why not. This is my Grail. Custom framed, conservation glass, etc. Weighs a ton. One day I will share the story. It is even better than the poster. Thanks for your time. 

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by densan on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Looks amazing!!
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Edward J. Vedder? That’s definitely the first time I’ve ever seen his signature written like that, interesting. Would love to hear the story, I’m sure it’s a good one. 
  • I would love that poster because that was the first year I saw PJ at Soldier Field.
  • mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    That's awesome, would love to hear the story. 
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020
  • Travels WithTravels With Posts: 544
    Looks great!  That Sacramento show was my first show -- still have the ticket stub.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Awesome!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Story....when you are ready........please.

That's killer.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Loujoe said:
    Story....when you are ready........please.

That's killer.
    Screw that! We're ready! Tell us...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Very cool.
    edited June 2020
    Did Greg from Bad Religion sign it too or is that Jack?
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    Hello Cp3iverson, Hope you have been well sir. One of my favs.
    It was Jack. I love Jack! He was interesting. Once he knew the degree to which I appreciated him, and credited him for saving our band he was awesome. I made sure to convey how grateful his work and efforts were to all of us. At first, he said "I didn't play on that album" I explained my wife and I drove from Seattle and followed them to the shows which he was the drummer. Jack live in Red Rock not too bad. I will always respect and appreciate Jack. 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    Oh how cool. Can't wait to read the story. 
    densan said:
    Hello Cp3iverson, Hope you have been well sir. One of my favs.
    It was Jack. I love Jack! He was interesting. Once he knew the degree to which I appreciated him, and credited him for saving our band he was awesome. I made sure to convey how grateful his work and efforts were to all of us. At first, he said "I didn't play on that album" I explained my wife and I drove from Seattle and followed them to the shows which he was the drummer. Jack live in Red Rock not too bad. I will always respect and appreciate Jack. 
    Hope you’re doing well too brother!  That’s a grail for sure!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Very cool poster and to have it signed is amazing.  That is indeed a grail!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore