Options

Selling Both NY - MSG 2008 Posters (Ames) MINT **Edited**

ChikkyChikky Posts: 12
edited August 2019 in Lost Dogs
**Edit again**

I overestimated value so now I’d like to try for $600, but I will honestly consider any reasonable offer (the sooner the better)!
Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions! 

Im considering throwing in my “Built to Last” hoodie as well, it’s a men’s large. Never worn but I washed it once. 😊
—————

New York MSG 2008 Ames posters for sale, both nights.

They are in absolutely perfect condition, as I've had them framed until now. No roll bends, discoloration, nothing! I'd be shipping them flat as well!

I'm hoping to get at least $750 for the pair (I'd prefer to sell them together, kind of like siblings haha, but not 100% necessary). I’d probably take any reasonable offer though  so please feel free to message me!

I'll save the sob story, but just know i wouldn't be selling them if i didn't absolutely need to as they are 2 of my most prized possessions (if you can somehow search my only post from 10+ years ago you'll see why) and making the decision to attempt to sell them has been extremely difficult! 

I've never sold anything on here before, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, but message me and I'll do my best! Thank you so much! 

* I have a couple of other posters I'll be putting up in a different thread as well. 
Post edited by Chikky on

Comments

• Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    You'll probably need to scale back your expectations.....these are around $150 each.  

Good luck on your sale and sorry you have to let them go if they mean so much to you.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    You'll probably need to scale back your expectations.....these are around $150 each.  

Good luck on your sale and sorry you have to let them go if they mean so much to you.

Ok thank you! 
    This was my husband’s suggestion but I think he’s going off eBay prices plus what they were going for immediately after the concert (especially the one from night 1). 
    Ill lower it! 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Chikky said:
    **Edit**

We didn’t realize the value had gone down so much so disregard my asking price below!
    If anyone is interested just leave your offer and we’ll work something out! Thank you! 

—————

They are in absolutely perfect condition, as I've had them framed until now. No roll bends, discoloration, nothing! I'd be shipping them flat as well!

I'm hoping to get at least $750 for the pair (I'd prefer to sell them together, kind of like siblings haha, but not 100% necessary). I’d probably take any reasonable offer though  so please feel free to message me!

I'll save the sob story, but just know i wouldn't be selling them if i didn't absolutely need to as they are 2 of my most prized possessions (if you can somehow search my only post from 10+ years ago you'll see why) and making the decision to attempt to sell them has been extremely difficult! 

I've never sold anything on here before, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, but message me and I'll do my best! Thank you so much! 

* I have a couple of other posters I'll be putting up in a different thread as well. 
    Just an fyi, forum rules, you have to post a price, you cant ask for offers. Also $150 is too low, more like $225-$300. Best is to search Ebay for past sales or Expressobeans.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    Chikky said:
    **Edit**

We didn’t realize the value had gone down so much so disregard my asking price below!
    If anyone is interested just leave your offer and we’ll work something out! Thank you! 

—————

Just an fyi, forum rules, you have to post a price, you cant ask for offers. Also $150 is too low, more like $225-$300. Best is to search Ebay for past sales or Expressobeans.
    Oh! Ah I’m such a noob!
    maybe I’ll just redo the whole post!

thank you for your help guys! Having a terrible weekend and can’t seem to do anything right!

ok. Once I get my other posters photographed I’ll redo the post! Until then I’ll edit again hopefully for the last time..

sorry.. thanks again guys!
  • Options
    BE116784BE116784 Posts: 1
    CChikky said:
    **Edit again**

I overestimated value so now I’d like to try for $600, but I will honestly consider any reasonable offer (the sooner the better)!

Im considering throwing in my “Built to Last” hoodie as well, it’s a men’s large. Never worn but I washed it once. 😊
    —————

Chikky said:
    **Edit again**

—————

Chikky....

I am VERY interested and super motivated. It's along story, but these posters mean a lot to two close friends. I would love to accept the offer you posted if they are not sold yet. Please feel free to contact me at baevans12 at my gmail account. Much appreciated. I will also check this site although it looks like you haven't been here in a while. Anyway...hoping we can connect. It would mean more than you know....
    Benjamin A. Evans