Options

PJOL Livestream Fest 2020 w/ Brian Fallon, Joseph Arthur, Liam Finn (PJ related)

raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
edited May 2020 in The Porch
Saturday May 16 2020, we went live on Instagram with our first festival, featuring some of the artists we love more.

During the two hours long PJOL Livestream Fest 2020, we talked with our special guests about how relevant Pearl Jam songs are (“I listened to Release on repeat every night before sleeping” – Jonah Matranga), we asked which was their favorite Pearl Jam album (“My favorite PJ record is No Code” – Brian Fallon) and how it felt to go on tour with them (“They are the best and their crew is amazing”Jim Ward).

We also discussed about the hard times we are living. Joseph Arthur talked about the deep friendship he has with Jeff Ament and Liam Finn about being very close to Eddie Vedder. All artists performed live: they played new songs, tracks from their previews works and also covered some Pearl Jam songs.

At the link below you can find the videos of each performance and each interview.
Lastly, the whole video of the first edition of PearlJamOnline Livestream Fest 2020, and who knows, like Brian Fallon suggested, maybe next year it will be a real live festival.
"I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
pearljamonline.it
Post edited by raindog80 on

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,057
    Two thumbs up on this. Definitely worth checking out, especially if you're already a fan of any of the artists.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,736
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    pjl44 said:
    Two thumbs up on this. Definitely worth checking out, especially if you're already a fan of any of the artists.
    Thanks.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it