Is Gigaton gonna be Giga-none?

I think this new album is unbelievably awesome. I think every single song is really great. I love it!
 I can’t wait to see some live. I pray they are able to do a full tour. I’d plan on doing some traveling to catch as many as possible. 
But I guess we’re going to have to wait 
I found my place......and it's alright

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,765
    NOTAGIG?

Hmmm...
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    I think it's all on pause. I think they have another album in the hole but won't release it until they give this one its proper due. This is an exciting album for the band, they love it and the press says as much (I'm thinking little press for the last few and this was the opposite). We'll get shows with Gigaton songs and it'll be awesome. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    If they can tour Lightning Bolt for almost a decade they can tour Gigaton for the same. I'm in no rush. it'll be a few years before I'm comfortable going to a show, anyway.
  • otterotter Posts: 753
    Count ur blessings Pearl Jam people.  These guys made another classic!  I fuckin love it and so does 1 of my little ones (2yo) she nods along when I put it on. Our 4 yo just wants to hear tangled up in blue
    I found my place......and it's alright