Delete

FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
Delete
Post edited by FactoryMan93 on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    I think I have a couple of them.  I can fix you up for the cost of shipping when I can get back into the office - we are under a stay at home order here in Ohio, so not sure how soon that would be.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Nice!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • I think I have a couple of them.  I can fix you up for the cost of shipping when I can get back into the office - we are under a stay at home order here in Ohio, so not sure how soon that would be.
    Thanks for the reply Andy. I will send you a message.
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    good man Andy!
  • FactoryMan93FactoryMan93 Posts: 714
    edited March 2020
    Bump
    Post edited by FactoryMan93 on
  • Updated bump
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I have these two:

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    I have these two:

Thanks for posting. Anybody have an extras they would be willing to sell or trade?
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    I have one of these available. Sent you a PM.

• I have one of these available. Sent you a PM.

Hey Dana... thanks for the message man. I have that photo, but I appreciate the effort. Hope you are well
  • Thank you to everybody who has messaged. I have been able to get a bunch of these recently, but still need a few.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    If anyone has one of the extra No Code ones, please let me know.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mcgruff10 said:
    I have these two:

Very nice! If anyone has either of these two available, please PM me as I’d be interested.  Only after mfc2006 gets his No Code first.  I’d also be interested in the one of Ed leaning on Jeff and Ed jumping into the crowd. Thanks. 
    edited April 2020
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I have these two:

Very nice! If anyone has either of these two available, please PM me as I’d be interested.  Only after mfc2006 gets his No Code first.  I’d also be interested in the one of Ed leaning on Jeff and Ed jumping into the crowd. Thanks. 
    Yeah I love these two.  I've never seen the other no code one!  They did these up to riot act i'm guessing?
    That one of ed stage diving is sick!  Who's got an extra for me after the op gets one?
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I need this one after the op gets his: 

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I have these two:

Yeah I love these two.  I've never seen the other no code one!  They did these up to riot act i'm guessing?
    That one of ed stage diving is sick!  Who's got an extra for me after the op gets one?

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you're right that they went up to Riot Act.  The stage diving print is definitely amazing!  Hoping to add it to the collection if anyone out there with an extra reads this.  Assuming OP landed one first, of course.
  • bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I have these two:

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you're right that they went up to Riot Act.  The stage diving print is definitely amazing!  Hoping to add it to the collection if anyone out there with an extra reads this.  Assuming OP landed one first, of course.
    They stopped when pearl jam changed record companies.
  • bump
    Anybody have any of these?
    Still ISO
    Thank you to the very generous members here. 
  • JP38926JP38926 Posts: 18
    Good day everyone - I have a question and looking for answers.  I have picked up a couple Press kits from EBay.  I have found some glossy photos and some matte finishes.  Are the matte finishes real or reprints? Any help is appreciated!!  Thank you!
  • Sent you a message
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Picked this one up a long time ago... I think on eBay. 

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Still after these
  • Still after
    Still after
  • Still after
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Funny enough I have the sony original negatives of many of these including the stage drive one
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    I am ISO the following:image

I am ISO the following:image

photo looks familiar :)