Euro Store Gigaton?!?

IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
Zero response to emails.

Zero shipping confirmation.

Likelihood of receiving any time soon...seemingly zero.

Happily took my £ in January.

But for the love of god don’t share the link cos, you know, nothing major happening in the world and that would be bad and music doesn’t bring joy, release, hope or anything like that 😂
Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Zero response to email for my busted Vault vinyl from the EU shop. Three mails. Nothing. Maybe not the same shop(?) but still. In ther words of the truck driver when Arnold flashes into existence from the future: What the hell.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Any chance of someone from Ten Club giving us an idea of when these will be dropping into our letterboxes in Europe?
    Wembley Arena - Oct 28, 1996, Wembley Arena - Oct 29, 1996
    Wembley Arena - May 29, 2000, Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000, The Point - Jun 01, 2000, S.E.C.C. - Jun 03, 2000, Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000, Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000
    Astoria - Apr 20, 2006, The Point - Aug 23, 2006, Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006, Arena di Verona - Sep 16, 2006, Forum Milan - Sep 17, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009, Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010, Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Seems a bit odd that we have received no info on our EU orders. I get it if they cant be shipped. I dont think anyone would say it was unacceptable given whats going on. Just thought they would have employees working from home and able to send out an email and a download.

Not the time to complain though, more important things going on in the world.

• IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    FR181798 said:
    Seems a bit odd that we have received no info on our EU orders. I get it if they cant be shipped. I dont think anyone would say it was unacceptable given whats going on. Just thought they would have employees working from home and able to send out an email and a download.

Very easy to send out an email. 

People threatened with losing 10c membership etc and encouraged to tell Santos who has shared it...but no one can take the time to update fans who’ve already paid yet had no info. 

You’re right, there are far bigger things going on in the world but the joy of music is why we’re fans, why people imo, sharing something leaked by someone far above the ‘average’ fan being threatened is utterly unacceptable and why paying fans deserve to be informed if/when they’ll receive their order. 

I read about Italian fans blasting out the leaked songs...good for them. I hope the had fun, joy, a moment of relief. And haven’t been booted from 10c! 

Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    My card just got charged 15 minutes ago, which suggests it’s been dispatched at the very least.   I ordered on the day preorders went live.  

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    edited March 2020
    IamTom said:
    FR181798 said:

People threatened with losing 10c membership etc and encouraged to tell Santos who has shared it...but no one can take the time to update fans who’ve already paid yet had no info. 

You’re right, there are far bigger things going on in the world but the joy of music is why we’re fans, why people imo, sharing something leaked by someone far above the ‘average’ fan being threatened is utterly unacceptable and why paying fans deserve to be informed if/when they’ll receive their order. 

I read about Italian fans blasting out the leaked songs...good for them. I hope the had fun, joy, a moment of relief. And haven’t been booted from 10c! 

This.  Well said tom. Just a little decency  seeing as other things on the site  are still going on. So could just a sticky or a statement or something  to inform the customer.  Light and love. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,985
    Posted on another thread:
    Received and email saying that my parcel from Dify Music had reached France.

I guess I'll have it on Monday.
    IamTom said:
    FR181798 said:

This.  Well said tom. Just a little decency  seeing as other things on the site  are still going on. So could just a sticky or a statement or something  to inform the customer.  Light and love. 
    Every business I deal with, socially or for work, has sent updates etc, in some cases daily. Often businesses a lot smaller than Pearl Jam. 

As a customer who has spent £1000s on this business, a band but still a business, since my first show at Brixton and onwards some respect and consideration for myself, and I imagine a considerable amount of others, wouldn’t go amiss. 

Still to receive an email or shipping notice. 
    Given To Live -

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    Brixton was  my first also. High five
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Brixton was  my first also. High five
    🔥🔥🔥
    Given To Live -

• skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 184
    vinyl recived in germany!
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
    skyvalley said:
    vinyl recived in germany!
    Excellent! Happy for you:) 
    Given To Live -

• raoulduke881raoulduke881 Rome, Italy Posts: 32
    Italy here: no shipment mail, no updates at all. 
    the paradox is that if I had ordered Gigaton on Amazon, I would have received it today since their courier made a delivery @ a few minutes back :D 
    the paradox is that if I had ordered Gigaton on Amazon, I would have received it today since their courier made a delivery @ a few minutes back :D 
    True. 

I try to support 10c/PJ by buying direct. Doesn’t always work out though. At least being in lockdown stops me buying another copy from local store as happens usually as it’s always late. 
    Given To Live -

• raoulduke881raoulduke881 Rome, Italy Posts: 32
    IamTom said:
    BgrBS2J
    aid:
    True. 

I try to support 10c/PJ by buying direct. Doesn’t always work out though. At least being in lockdown stops me buying another copy from local store as happens usually as it’s always late. 
    I also try to support 10 whenever possible, but coronavirus outbeak didn't help. my order status is still on "confirmed", so it has not been shipped yet. Also, i think i'll get it not before april/may, even if i don't live in northern Italy:

• Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 427
    I've been chasing Music Glue for weeks but they don't seem to respond to e-mails.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
    IamTom said:
    BgrBS2J
    aid:
    True. 

I also try to support 10 whenever possible, but coronavirus outbeak didn't help. my order status is still on "confirmed", so it has not been shipped yet. Also, i think i'll get it not before april/may, even if i don't live in northern Italy:

It’s not a computer virus 🤷‍♂️ 
    Given To Live -

• xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 187
    Got dispatch email in UK this afternoon. Should be here next week 
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
    Got dispatch email in UK this afternoon. Should be here next week 

I hope you had better luck. There was no attempted delivery as a) someone was in all day b) no tried to deliver card etc.
    Given To Live -

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Zero response to email for my busted Vault vinyl from the EU shop. Three mails. Nothing. Maybe not the same shop(?) but still. In ther words of the truck driver when Arnold flashes into existence from the future: What the hell.
    still zero response. i email one last time. and then I riot (act)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    still zero response. i email one last time. and then I riot (act)
    They just don’t seem to care. 

I’ve really noticed since the lockdown small/medium sized businesses are totally on the ball... the bigger the business, the less customer service. 
    Given To Live -

• RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    They do care. There is one person working at the warehouse at the moment. 
    Last tuesday i got a answer in less than an hour on my mail
    Robbert said:
    You got lucky then, took 3 days for me to get a reply and had no reply to my email yesterday. Interesting that Universal have one employee working in any form because I’m after customer service.
    Given To Live -

IamTom said:
    Robbert said:
    You got lucky then, took 3 days for me to get a reply and had no reply to my email yesterday. Interesting that Universal have one employee working in any form because I’m after customer service.
    Still waiting 4 days later for a response. 
    Given To Live -

• retroretro Posts: 111
    Take a Look at https://www.bravado.de/p24/index.html?SID=ui5h77n2adt34sb6oqhg1q5s1v&search_string=Pearl+Jam
    I have ordered my im eu store and received it from Barbado. Dotc is still available there.