How do you think you'll feel hearing the new songs live for the FIRST time???

How do you think you'll feel hearing the new songs Live the FIRST time?  I will feel even more Giga-grateful!!...to say the least...
This evening I saw this unexpected gift of a rainbow 🌈 outside of my window - made me feel more hopeful amidst the heavy reality surrounding us.
Hope you are all well ☮💗 Keep looking up!

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,396
    Proud of the guys. Grateful for the music. And I suppose relief and/or survivors guilt? Also, depends who I'm with as I like to share joy!
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Hard to say without having heard the album yet. But I can basically guarantee you that whenever I next see Pearl Jam live, I will at the very least tear up if not start openly sobbing at some point during the show. 
  • tdawe said:
    Hard to say without having heard the album yet. But I can basically guarantee you that whenever I next see Pearl Jam live, I will at the very least tear up if not start openly sobbing at some point during the show. 
    Same!  It's emotional seeing PJ play live but now....it's going to be even more emotional for me!  The preview of the songs sound good too
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    I was real excited to see 3 shows before the album release. Now I'm real excited to know all the words to new songs by the time they come around!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,772
    tdawe said:
    After watching the video of Mike playing guitar in his bathroom, I realized that I will definitely be crying when they take the stage for the first show after all this.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • 77777777 Idaho Posts: 136
    Relieved.  It will be emotional.  I've had PJ in my life since I was 13, I will be 41 this year.  
    I listen to an album and remember what was going on in my life at that time, this one won't be any different.  
    Maybe more significant because it's what's happening now.  
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I was hoping to refrain from listening to the new album, and instead, hear the songs for the first time live in L.A. & Oakland.
  • Gibson said:
    I was real excited to see 3 shows before the album release. Now I'm real excited to know all the words to new songs by the time they come around!
    I agree!!  We've got time to learn every single syllable now 💯🔥
  • In quarantine
  • mpedone said:
    tdawe said:
    After watching the video of Mike playing guitar in his bathroom, I realized that I will definitely be crying when they take the stage for the first show after all this.
    Yeah, they better hand out Kleenex (and hand sanitizer) at the show lol