Options

FS Face Value April 16th LA Tickets - Cannot F2F on TM because we are in UK but coming to show.

Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
edited March 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
SOLD

Hi Everyone, my wife and I (small town steph) are coming to LA 1 & 2 and also Oakland 1 & 2 from the UK.  First visit to the West Coast. Cannot wait.
We got 10c tickets for Oakland and then decided to add LA to the trip and bought behind the stage tickets in public sale.  Then we upgraded Night 2 through F2F sale thinking we could list our original 2 seats. Which TM won't let us do. Great!   So, we will be coming into LA on the 14th and now have 4 tickets for Night 2 on the 16th. This means if anyone would like to buy them in the old way we can go in together.  We have both sold quite a few spares on Euro tours in the past in the old way of meeting up pre show so if anybody is up for it the 2 tickets are in Block 216 Row 11.  
Face Value of course. Otherwise we are going to be sitting in Block 211 looking over at two empty seats in Block 216.
Post edited by Peasant Tents on

Comments

• Options
    KG81813KG81813 Posts: 6
    Hello,
    I will be in LA for the shows and I am looking for a single to LA1 and LA2. 

IS the ticket still available?

• Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    KG81813 said:
    Hello,
    I will be in LA for the shows and I am looking for a single to LA1 and LA2. 

IS the ticket still available?

Hi there, sorry for my slow reply. The tickets sold a couple days ago. Sorry about that, I've not been home until tonight due to work commitments this week.
  • Options
    KG81813KG81813 Posts: 6
    No problem- thanks for the update.

Kevin