Ten Album for the WIN! Need your vote - 2 hours to go! VOTE NOW

musragmusrag Brisbane Posts: 13
Best of All-Time Music Bracket - Semi-Finals: Match #1
Battle of the titans right here. 
VOTE NOW SO PEARL JAM CAN BE IN THE GRAND FINAL!
SEARCH Facebook for Newbury Comics and vote...
PNeed 
Tagged:

Comments

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,772
    Oh, dang, that's a tough choice.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • musragmusrag Brisbane Posts: 13
    20 Minutes to go... getting close.

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    It's going to be Pearl Jam vs Tool in the finals and the Tool people are even crazier than we are.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • musragmusrag Brisbane Posts: 13
    Well. We have 23 hours to make sure all Pearl Jam fans vote for TEN!!
    Search Newbury Comics on Facebook, share to other fans and get voting!

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Well, I voted for Ten over Lateralus. Not sure which I would have picked if it was Ten vs Aenima. But DSotM is miles above Ten for me, so apparently PJ fans are just as rabid as Tool fans.  Nobody here truly believes Ten is the best album of all time do they? lol. Hell, Ten often doesn't even win best PJ album when I've seen PJ albums voted on here.  Anyway, go Ten!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    jeffbr said:
    Well, I voted for Ten over Lateralus. Not sure which I would have picked if it was Ten vs Aenima. But DSotM is miles above Ten for me, so apparently PJ fans are just as rabid as Tool fans.  Nobody here truly believes Ten is the best album of all time do they? lol. Hell, Ten often doesn't even win best PJ album when I've seen PJ albums voted on here.  Anyway, go Ten!
    True. Ten isn’t even my favorite PJ album. Does it win against Tool? For me it does, easily. ✌🏻
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I can't stand Tool, so PJ wins.
    Personally 10 isn't my favorite, but I can see why it is considered their best. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited February 2020
    mace1229 said:
    I can't stand Tool, so PJ wins.
    Personally 10 isn't my favorite, but I can see why it is considered their best. 
    I love Tool personally and I just listened to Lateralus on vinyl an hour ago... but Ten is a better album.
    But I have to tell you, I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard Ten in the fall of 1991. I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard Undertow in 1993.
    i can’t for the life of me remember where I first heard Lateralus.

Ten wins, by a landslide. For the record my favourite PJ album (lately) is Binaural. It changes of course, but these days that album just amazes me 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    Vote people. We're losing badly
    I miss igotid88