Options

Help 10 Club Members: Oakland, Sunday April 19th.

Hello out there! My name is Jon, and I read that as 10 Club Members that there will be a way this time around that we can purchase tickets to a show from a member who can't use their tickets for whatever reason. Does anyone know how to figure this process out? I would like to receive tickets to the Oakland, Sunday, April 19th Show. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,346
    Jfoss1971 said:
    Hello out there! My name is Jon, and I read that as 10 Club Members that there will be a way this time around that we can purchase tickets to a show from a member who can't use their tickets for whatever reason. Does anyone know how to figure this process out? I would like to receive tickets to the Oakland, Sunday, April 19th Show. Any guidance would be appreciated. 
    Fan to Fan Exchange from TM will open on Feb 18th. We don't know much about how it works yet except that all tix will be face value. 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Wow! You all are awesome, thank you for the very quick two replies I've received. I apreciate the help!
  • Options
    I just posted 4 tickets together in Section 230 on the fan to fan for Sunday, April 19th show.