Options

ISO new ticket buddy for Oak 1 and 2 (I have the tix)

I have 2 tickets for each night and my former ticket buddy is no longer able to go.  I would prefer to do this old school.  Meet at show or before and walk in together with a 10clubber.  These are not GA.  Night one is section 101 row 13 and night two is section B row 8 on the end (1&2).  I will be coming in from Albuquerque.  These would be for face only, so I would like to be in nice company.  I am posting now to try to help before the f2f and would like to find a nice person to spend two great nights with. 

Comments

• Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 544
    Guess, there are no nice 10clubbers in Oakland looking for tickets. Good to know. I think I'm gonna pass on the shows. Saves me about a g.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 754
    edited February 2020
    EDIT: I can't make these shows, so tickets might still be available from the OP. Sorry for the quick trigger.
    Post edited by kaw753 on
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,358
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Guess, there are no nice 10clubbers in Oakland looking for tickets. Good to know. I think I'm gonna pass on the shows. Saves me about a g.
    I think you didn't give it enough time....but your call. I am going single to Oak 1 and my tix are right across from yours, you are just a few rows closer. I guess I could sell mine and sit with you if you're still looking?

• Options
    YAKIMATSU said:
    I think you didn't give it enough time....but your call. I am going single to Oak 1 and my tix are right across from yours, you are just a few rows closer. I guess I could sell mine and sit with you if you're still looking?

You are right on the time element. Looking at locking down flights.  Just found it odd that with all the iso tix threads, including Oakland, I had no responses for 48hrs.
    I was really excited about these shows. Record store day and last show of spring leg are very appealing. Love all that, but arena in a neighborhood that you can't walk in, per locals, trying to get transportation and....I was hoping that socializing with a new 10c friend would be the tipping factor. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    YAKIMATSU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:

You are right on the time element. Looking at locking down flights.  Just found it odd that with all the iso tix threads, including Oakland, I had no responses for 48hrs.
    I was really excited about these shows. Record store day and last show of spring leg are very appealing. Love all that, but arena in a neighborhood that you can't walk in, per locals, trying to get transportation and....I was hoping that socializing with a new 10c friend would be the tipping factor. 
    Not sure where you're coming from...true its not a great area to hang out but there are quite a few hotels 20-25 min walk, I have done it in past. There isn't anything to do around the arena. I fly into Oakland and it's easy to get to the hotesl/motels in the arena/stadium area. Oh, just see you said ABQ at first....(My Bad ...and I'm watching BB replay right now)
  • Options
    So, locals are trying to scare tourists? I live in abq, so I take it very serious when people describe bad hoods. We have an area, literally,  called  the war zone and I would definitely avoid the place at night, but only on foot. Most neighborhoods are only a real problem if you make stupid decisions. 
  • Options
    I am female and am not concerned about going to a show at the arena in Oakland and walking from the hotel cluster to/from. There will be a lot of fans doing that. And I wouldn't always say it's locals doing the scaring....sometimes its people who have "heard things". I've done a few shows there, use Google maps and you'l see....but if you really want to see the shows the neighborhood is no reason NOT to go.
  • Options
    I am female and am not concerned about going to a show at the arena in Oakland and walking from the hotel cluster to/from. There will be a lot of fans doing that. And I wouldn't always say it's locals doing the scaring....sometimes its people who have "heard things". I've done a few shows there, use Google maps and you'l see....but if you really want to see the shows the neighborhood is no reason NOT to go.
    Thanks. That is what I assumed. 
  • Options
    iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    edited February 2020
    Hey there, I just found out I'll be in the Bay Area that week. If you still have 1 ticket available for either night, let me know. I'm a 10C member, and coming in from Florida. My employer HQ is in Bay Area and I have to be there the week of April 20 so can come in early for the shows.
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Options
    I am not going to go. Unfortunately, not any local interest. F2f is the next step. Anybody interested can pm to be notified of drop time.