Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets Available Now

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited February 2020 in The Porch
Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets Available Now
A Chance to Get Tickets to High Demand shows + Support Vitalogy Foundation
News January 30 2020

Get tickets to the North America Tour while supporting Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation through a ticketing program dubbed ‘Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets.’ 

The Vitalogy Foundation tickets are an opportunity for fans to make a sizable charitable contribution to the Vitalogy Foundation, a US based 501c3.  Ticket prices are based on Market Value at the time of sale. All proceeds over the base ticket price will go to Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation.

Please see info posted here:

https://pearljam.com/news/vitalogy-foundation-charity-tickets-available-now-1580430461

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• TracerTracer Posts: 102
    Do these have to be purchased as a pair? I’m having trouble getting a single San Diego ticket. I get to the end of the transaction and it tells me that my order exceeds the ticket limit. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,588
    Are these sold out? I can’t seem to buy.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 110
    edited February 2020
    I clicked on the links to make a donation and buy 2 Vitalogy Foundation Charity tickets. Wasn't give any options except a donation amount. What should I see if I'm in the right place to purchase these tickets?  
    Post edited by auntdonut on
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    So basically a " high demand" show is any Pearl Jam show..makes sense
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• I've been trying all morning (Mon, Feb 3) to buy (link takes you to Ticketmaster) but keep getting this error... and of course Tickmaster doesn't let you call to buy tix, even when they have tech issues.  

----------------------------------------------------
    It's not you - it's us.
    We're sorry, something went wrong.
    We are currently experiencing an issue with your order. Please check your Ticketmaster account to verify your order was completed. If you see your order within My Account, you are all set and no additional action is needed. If you do not see your order, unfortunately, it did not go through and you will need to try again. Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.
    edited February 2020
    I'm too old for all this technology!!!
    relbooh  - Please check your inbox. I accidentally sent you a message instead of commenting on your post...
    Jeezy Peezy ... All I'm trying to do is get 1 frickin ticket... 
    relbooh said:
    I've been trying all morning (Mon, Feb 3) to buy (link takes you to Ticketmaster) but keep getting this error... and of course Tickmaster doesn't let you call to buy tix, even when they have tech issues.  

----------------------------------------------------
    It's not you - it's us.
    We're sorry, something went wrong.
    We are currently experiencing an issue with your order. Please check your Ticketmaster account to verify your order was completed. If you see your order within My Account, you are all set and no additional action is needed. If you do not see your order, unfortunately, it did not go through and you will need to try again. Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.

Same here, all weekend. I emailed Ten Club and still have no response. I managed to get Ticketmaster to acknowledge something was wrong and they said they were elevating the issue but I have heard back from them either. 
    edited February 2020
    I've now been told BALTIMORE - VITALOGY FOUNDATION CHARITY TICKETS - SOLD OUT 
  • Just now was able to purchase Vitalogy tix in Phoenix!
    That’s cool that San Diego tickets are now sold out. This has been a very pleasant experience. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    So how much were they?
    Get_Right said:
    So how much were they?
    Tickets for San Diego were listing as $750/ticket. Other venues had as high as $1500/ticket. 

I’d been trying since Friday to buy a San Diego ticket and it would give an error message saying the transaction couldn’t be completed due to an issue on Ticketmaster’s side. I contacted them and they said they couldn’t figure out why people couldn’t purchase them. 

I tried again last night before bed and got the exact same error; now they’re actually sold out. I’m glad people have their tickets, and I’m glad a good cause had made some cash, but this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    San Diego had ticks for $750, they disappeared, now same for $990!!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Only $1756 each for MSG.  Good seats though!
  • Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    St.Louis has some tickets! $990
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Tracer said:
    Get_Right said:
    So how much were they?
    Tickets for San Diego were listing as $750/ticket. Other venues had as high as $1500/ticket. 

I’d been trying since Friday to buy a San Diego ticket and it would give an error message saying the transaction couldn’t be completed due to an issue on Ticketmaster’s side. I contacted them and they said they couldn’t figure out why people couldn’t purchase them. 

I tried again last night before bed and got the exact same error; now they’re actually sold out. I’m glad people have their tickets, and I’m glad a good cause had made some cash, but this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. 
    more for SD right now...$990!
    Tracer said:
    Get_Right said:
    So how much were they?

more for SD right now...$990!
    Thanks! Finally grabbed one. There’s a little bit of a sting to it with them being $250 more than they were a few days ago, but at least I don’t have to stress about finding a ticket by some other means!
    I gotta say holding back seats for those that want to spend 1K for the show is terrible..Why not just add a bit more to the regular prices? How is this not pandering to the more wealthy?
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    I gotta say holding back seats for those that want to spend 1K for the show is terrible..Why not just add a bit more to the regular prices? How is this not pandering to the more wealthy?
    It's for charity.
    I know a big chunk goes to charity.They do that with every ticket. They could add $50 to every ticket sold and come out with more money. AND average Joe could see the show..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    I know a big chunk goes to charity.They do that with every ticket. They could add $50 to every ticket sold and come out with more money. AND average Joe could see the show..
    Average Joe would complain about a $150 ticket even if $50 went to charity
  • EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    Either I am hallucinating, or they just released more of these and I was finally able to snag a ticket for Baltimore.

EF11 said:
    Either I am hallucinating, or they just released more of these and I was finally able to snag a ticket for Baltimore.

Going to see if whoever has the remaining $1,250 tickets in their cart thinks the better of it. I won't.
    I didn't either! Just got really lucky and happened to check at the right time. Definitely hurts the wallet, but worth it!
    EF11 said:
    I didn't either! Just got really lucky and happened to check at the right time. Definitely hurts the wallet, but worth it!
    There was probably only one pair listed, but I'm not giving up until it says "sold out" again.
    I was only looking for a single ticket, so that may have helped my cause. Hopefully you get yours too!
    Got em.
    EF11 said:

Thanks for the heads up, now I can unfollow this thread.