Options

Italian draw tickets: Names on tickets

Hi, 
I've been drawn to buy 2 gold pit tickets for Imola and I read about the rule that the name registered for the ticket once ginven cannot be changed anymore according to a new Italian law.
Does anybody know if this rule apply just for the member of the Club or for the guest as well?
I'm asking because in fact the official sale in Italy request to specify the name of all ticket holders with the chance to change them until a few days before the show.
I've asked for this to the official channel but I haven't received any answer.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    garv2garv2 Posts: 2
    I’m not sure about changing sorry but did the link they sent you in an email to submit your names work? I haven’t been able to do it and can’t get an answer from the 10c!
  • Options
    garv2 said:
    I’m not sure about changing sorry but did the link they sent you in an email to submit your names work? I haven’t been able to do it and can’t get an answer from the 10c!
    I can see the the form correctly on the linked page but I haven't specified my guest yet actually.

• Options
    garv2garv2 Posts: 2
    Would you mind posting the link here? I just doesn’t work for me...!

sorry I can’t help you with your issue!
  • Options
    garv2 said:
    Would you mind posting the link here? I just doesn’t work for me...!

sorry I can’t help you with your issue!
    Sure, 
    here it is:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets/guest-information
    Your name should appear as a member for the first ticket and you can provide the second name for the guest.
    In case of need, anybody here really sure to come to the concert in Imola?
    Right now I'd fill the blank with a name of a friend who is not sure to go and I'd prefer not to waste the ticket.
  • Options
    jaxoncage said:
    Hi, 
    I've been drawn to buy 2 gold pit tickets for Imola and I read about the rule that the name registered for the ticket once ginven cannot be changed anymore according to a new Italian law.
    Does anybody know if this rule apply just for the member of the Club or for the guest as well?
    I'm asking because in fact the official sale in Italy request to specify the name of all ticket holders with the chance to change them until a few days before the show.
    I've asked for this to the official channel but I haven't received any answer.
    thanks
    I've asked as well.  I wonder due to timing of how busy their ticket support is with the N. American tour if there will be an extension for clarification on the Italy tickets!
    Courtney
  • Options
    I've asked as well.  I wonder due to timing of how busy their ticket support is with the N. American tour if there will be an extension for clarification on the Italy tickets!
    Courtney
    I hope so, but in fact the deadline is supposed to be Jan 31st
  • Options
    Thank you so much @jaxoncage for sharing the link!!! this solved my issue, 'cause the Ten Club is currently not answering emails... wishing you all a nice day... and see you there!
  • Options
    the Ten Club answered me today. Hope you all solved your issue. thanks!!!