When do the tickets get posted?

I've purchased 2 tickets for Berlin 2020 back in December. 
I received the confirmation email but no tickets.
The gig is June.
Tagged:

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    10c or regular sale? You have to pick up 10c tickets at the venue. For regular tickets you have to ask tickets.de
  • I purchased tickets through the pre-sale. Regular tickets.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Then ask tickets.de, they’ll have contact info on their website 
  • 10c actually.

Congratulations! Your name has been drawn for the following tickets:

Pearl Jam 2020 Europe Tour
    DATECITYPRICE/PAIR
    06/25/2020Berlin, Germany - GA$256.00
    TOTAL$256.00

Your credit card has been charged $256.00

As a reminder:
    - All sales are final. No refunds, no name transfers, no exchanges, no exceptions.
    - The Ten Club member whose membership account was used to purchase the tickets must present valid photo ID in person to collect the tickets at the box office. No exceptions.
    - Reselling a spare ticket for above face value is against the Ten Club ticket policy. Failure to comply will result in loss of any current Ten Club tickets you may have as well as your membership. No exceptions.
    - A final confirmation email with ticket pick-up info will be emailed by June 12th.

Please direct all ticket related questions to tickets@tenclub.net

Best Regards

10c

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited December 2019
    Nfallon said:
    10c actually.
    Congratulations! Your name has been drawn for the following tickets:

Pearl Jam 2020 Europe Tour
    DATECITYPRICE/PAIR
    06/25/2020Berlin, Germany - GA$256.00
    TOTAL$256.00

Your credit card has been charged $256.00

As a reminder:
    - All sales are final. No refunds, no name transfers, no exchanges, no exceptions.
    - The Ten Club member whose membership account was used to purchase the tickets -> -> -> -> must present valid photo ID in person to collect the tickets at the box office. <- <- <- <- No exceptions.

- Reselling a spare ticket for above face value is against the Ten Club ticket policy. Failure to comply will result in loss of any current Ten Club tickets you may have as well as your membership. No exceptions.
    - A final confirmation email with ticket pick-up info will be emailed by June 12th. <- <- <- <-

Please direct all ticket related questions to tickets@tenclub.net <- <- <- <-

Best Regards

10c

Information that you need is included in the email you posted.  You will be sent an email by June 12th with the particulars that you need to know.  You need to pick up your tickets in person with ID.  And yes, they check IDs.  

Any questions regarding tickets should be sent to tickets@tenclub.net 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  •  :) I see that now. Thanks for the help. I've emailed them to see if I can get tickets in post before that
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Nfallon said:
     :) I see that now. Thanks for the help. I've emailed them to see if I can get tickets in post before that

I expect that will be a no to tickets in the post.  That's the whole point of ten club tickets so they stop the scalpers as much as they can so you have to pick up in person on day of show.
  • I went to a couple of shows in EU in 2018 and you have to pick them up at the venue and you must show your ID to get them.