• Bump bump
  • Bumpx3
  • Bump
    bump
    bump
    poutine
  • Bumpx5
  • 1.I’m fortunate to have seen lots of shows

2. If anyone has an extra GA...if your going to the show instead of putting it up on the f to f site I’ll happily go in with you and pay you upfront or cash at the venue

3.QBC will be my 60th show not that entitles me to GA but I’d love a chance at a ticket if you got one...

cheers
  • Bump 2022
  • Bump 
  • Anyone? If you don’t want to transfer electronically we can meet in person at the show? Cheers
  • Hi there. I don’t have GA but I have two behind the GA but in front of the soundboard PACEN1 row G
    April 29, 2003 Pepsi Arena, Albany                            September 15, 2005 Bell Center, Montreal       May 16, 2006 Meadows, Hartford

June 28, 2008  Comcast Center, Mansfield               October 25, 2013 XL Center, Hartford               August 5, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston

August 7, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston                         September 2, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston        September 4, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston

"If I had known then, what I know now."                      "There's an upside of down."