Options

Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    Season 6 next year will be the last one.  Kinda fitting that it will end up with almost the exact same number of episodes as BB.  Can't wait for season 5 to finally start up next month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/better-call-saul-ending-season-6-amc-1267357
    I'm glad there is another season. Was kinda expecting this one to be the last. 

And I know we've said this a bunch in here but it's been how long since the last season? 2 years? I barely remember what the hell happened at this point!
    saesons 1-3 on netflix. assume season available on demand via amc........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    mickeyrat said:
    Season 6 next year will be the last one.  Kinda fitting that it will end up with almost the exact same number of episodes as BB.  Can't wait for season 5 to finally start up next month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/better-call-saul-ending-season-6-amc-1267357

And I know we've said this a bunch in here but it's been how long since the last season? 2 years? I barely remember what the hell happened at this point!
    I got enough other shows to watch right now Mick!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Can't wait for the first 2 episodes of season 5 on Feb 23 & 24!  Season 4 comes to Netflix Feb. 9th. There's going to be 6 seasons total with season 6 being 13 episodes. Saw this and some other great news about the show yesterday. 
    Better Call Saul Has Been Renewed for a 13-Episode 6th and Potentially Final Season Set to Air in 2021.

"It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

well to refresh your memory you could read each eps synopsis there?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    Can't wait for the first 2 episodes of season 5 on Feb 23 & 24!  Season 4 comes to Netflix Feb. 9th. There's going to be 6 seasons total with season 6 being 13 episodes. Saw this and some other great news about the show yesterday. 
    Better Call Saul Has Been Renewed for a 13-Episode 6th and Potentially Final Season Set to Air in 2021.

They finally announced when it was gonna be released? cool. and back to back episodes :smile:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

well to refresh your memory you could read each eps synopsis there?
    That and find a recap video on YouTube is usually what I do
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Love hearing about the cameos this season, Hank, Gomez & Ed? the vacuum salesman.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    JK_Livin said:
    Love hearing about the cameos this season, Hank, Gomez & Ed? the vacuum salesman.
    I was surprised that they released that info already.  Usually they keep all that stuff secret and surprise you....
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    hot damn. The Outsiders should be wrapped by then or close for the season. but thats HBO. they might extend that?

• Options
    seaason 4 has dropped on Netflix....

• Options
    oooh. imdb show 2 episodes for season 6 in 21.....

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    mickeyrat said:
    Started the rewatch today.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    tbergs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yeah I've learned to do that too....they take so long between seasons I forget everything that happened
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    tbergs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yeah I've learned to do that too....they take so long between seasons I forget everything that happened
    I couldn't remember it all either but didn't want to spend all that time it would take to rewatch so I watched the season recaps on youtube. That covered most of it.

• Options
    tbergs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I couldn't remember it all either but didn't want to spend all that time it would take to rewatch so I watched the season recaps on youtube. That covered most of it.

Good idea. I don't have the time to rewatch.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Finally starting back up tonight! 😁
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    oh man. opening sequence with Gene seemed longer than usual.

Kim's been looking sideways at Jimmy/Saul for a minute now. Seems like the wheels are turning faster for her.

Guess Chuck really killed any of the selfless humanity in Jimmy

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    Opening scene was so tense and so great.  Can't wait to see what happens next with Gene when the final season starts in like 3 years!
  • Options
    Hank and Gomie last night :smiley: Great episode.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
     Best show on television
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    seeing the look of recognition in Saul of the spot he finds himself in.........
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    Quality of this show is officially on par with Breaking Bad at this point. This season has been its best yet. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    holy fuckballs. this is fantastic. didnt see that coming.  4 more this season?

• Options
    wow. first and last eps for S6 in the can. 13 eps for that finale...

• Options
    Last night's episode was great. Can't wait to see what happens to Kim.

Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Shit I forgot that was on last night! I'll watch it later today
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

wow, awesome episode! Next week's looks even better
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

and its great we have to wait the week between episodes too.  builds the anticipation.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

and its great we have to wait the week between episodes too.  builds the anticipation.

why do we have to wait a week? I didn't hear that
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD