Question about Quebec/Videotron Center for those that went to last Quebec show.

I put Quebec 2020 Best Available (as I did for all Canadian shows).  It looks like Quebec is the best shot at GA...

For those that went to the last Quebec show at Videotron, how was the GA section?  I don't want to lineup for hours, I am OK to stand at the back but want to know what you would recommend for someone with a TenClub # of 190XXX? It's a smaller arena I think so I would assume if I get Reserved they would be pretty good as this is not the most popular show.

I usually always pick reserved but if I get a GA or two, I think that would be fun for a change... even if I don't plan on lining up for hours.

Thanks for your insights, really appreciate it! 

Tagged:

Comments

• awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    I didn't line up at all for last QC show and was maybe 5-10 people back from the rail.
  • awilkins said:
    I didn't line up at all for last QC show and was maybe 5-10 people back from the rail.
    That is awesome to hear!  Thank you! :-)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    We got there a little after doors opened.  Ended up about 5 people back in front of Mike McCready.  GA is a lot of fun.  A great vibe.  Even if you are just hanging out towards the back of GA you still have a great view unless you are shorter. 
  • We got there a little after doors opened.  Ended up about 5 people back in front of Mike McCready.  GA is a lot of fun.  A great vibe.  Even if you are just hanging out towards the back of GA you still have a great view unless you are shorter. 
    Amazing!  Sticking with Best Available thanks very much! :-)
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,307
    I didn't line up... alot of the back of the pit was open.. walked in 30 before show... aint gonna be like that again so don't expect everything to be like 2016.
  • iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773
    Walked onto the floor 30min before the show, was row 2 Mike's side
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018