MSG Tickets

I requested tickets for just GA before I knew I could request reserved seating without ending up having to pay for four tickets... anyone know of a way to also request reserved seats? 1st Pearl Jam concert for me and I'm hoping to get lucky with tickets.

Comments

• tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    If you look at your confirmation email you will see a section titled “Updating Your Request” which has a link that says “Go To Ten Club Ticket Request”. You basically start he process over and submit a new request, which will cancel the prior one. Do that and request both GA and reserved this time. 

The reason I’m answering this is to bump the thread and ask my own question on the topic of MSG Tickets - does anyone know if they’ll be fully transferable (just like any electronic tickets you’d get from Ticketmaster)? That seems to be the implication but was wondering if anyone knows for sure. 
  • tdawe said:
    If you look at your confirmation email you will see a section titled “Updating Your Request” which has a link that says “Go To Ten Club Ticket Request”. You basically start he process over and submit a new request, which will cancel the prior one. Do that and request both GA and reserved this time. 

The reason I’m answering this is to bump the thread and ask my own question on the topic of MSG Tickets - does anyone know if they’ll be fully transferable (just like any electronic tickets you’d get from Ticketmaster)? That seems to be the implication but was wondering if anyone knows for sure. 
    From the grand poobah rule book:

• SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Information
      SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.  
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    tdawe said:

From the grand poobah rule book:

• SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Information
      SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.  
    Yeah, saw that. But to me that stops short of saying that the tickets will be fully transferable, I don’t know if there could still be some restrictions that would satisfy NY law.
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    edited January 2020
    Put in for this