what show will be the one on the 2020 tour?

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Nashville - they will play Vitalogy in full.  
    Always wondered why they left it out. Could easily do it without Foxymop (or even have that play during the encore break)
  • JPPJ84 said:
    I'm actually quite an expert att his.

It will be Vienna.
    No no no! Vienna is the only arena I’m gonna miss, so it won’t be that! ;)
    Vienna? Works for me :)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    kst said:
    JPPJ84 said:

It will be Vienna.
    :tongue: you make sure your Frankfurt flight is on time, then we’ll talk ;)
  • JPPJ84 said:
    kst said:
    JPPJ84 said:

It will be Vienna.
    :tongue: you make sure your Frankfurt flight is on time, then we’ll talk ;)
    It will be early, without a doubt!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2020

It will be Vienna.
    Vienna was awesome in ‘14 so that’s a solid bet, but Budapest is my vote for the Euro leg. 
  • PJWrelandPJWreland Malmö, Sweden Posts: 39
    I hope Frankfurt will be special even if it's the opening show
    2000: Roskilde
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Copenhagen
    2009: Berlin
    2010: Berlin
    2012: Prague, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    2014: Amsterdam x2, Berlin, Stockholm
    2015: Rio de Janeirio
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami 
    2018: Krakow, Berlin 
    2020: Frankfurt, Berlin, Copenhagen
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    San Diego....
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    San Diego....
    I want to see a show there sooooo bad.  I don’t think the date is gonna work. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 806
    You guys really think the Copenhagen show is going to be a strange vibe?  Maybe a downer show?  Maybe the band will choose to celebrate life by rocking even harder than normal.
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    No sir. LA and San Fran many times but not San Diego. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    danny said:
    for me i think budapest hopefully we will have a killer setlist like we did in leeds 2014 ie push me pull me 
    They've cracked that out a few times in recent times..I think the killer highlight of that was All or None > Fatal.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    They’ll all be great for different reasons. If you’re able to go to one, that will be your favorite. I hope we all get the chance to enjoy this tour. We’re a lucky bunch that they’re still writing and touring. Cheers, all!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    (Not a sir)
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    (Not a sir)
    My apologies.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    (Not a sir)
    My apologies.

Come on man, you more than anyone shouldn't make this mistake.  You know, with most people thinking you are a crime dog initially and then being shocked to find out you are a human man that does not fight crime. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    (Not a sir)
    My apologies.

Come on man, you more than anyone shouldn't make this mistake.  You know, with most people thinking you are a crime dog initially and then being shocked to find out you are a human man that does not fight crime. 
    Lol. This is very very true.  I will not make the same mistake twice. 

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    vedpunk said:
    You guys really think the Copenhagen show is going to be a strange vibe?  Maybe a downer show?  Maybe the band will choose to celebrate life by rocking even harder than normal.
    That’s the show I’d wanna see if I could.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,151
    For the US, my hunch is San Diego. EV has local ties, friends, and they don't play there often... Could be an extra special set. 

Number 2 would be NYC. Sure, it doesn't always live up to the hype, but they give it a go. Special guests, longer sets, rarities, etc. MSG + PJ usually equals a wild evening. 
  • JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    bbiggs said:
    The show that you're at.
    Love this answer! 

But hoping to be at Baltimore and NYC, so those two ;)
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    Whichever show is on a random weekday in a tier 3 city and probably not in the US. Last time it was krakow.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    San Diego....
    You ever been here? 
    (Not a sir)
    My apologies.
    No worries,  just FYI cause it seems posters assume most are sirs.
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 806
    edited January 2020
    Nashville. End of story. Fact is PJ has so many hungry fans in the South that when they do play here it is always a party.  East coast shows are good but are vastly overrated  So much NY bias on the forum.  Doesn’t mean I don’t love you all though! Just spitting truth.
    Post edited by vedpunk on
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 584
    Anyone think we might also get some smaller shows announced? 

Similar to when they played Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London for Backspacer.

I know Hyde Park was billed as the only UK show but things can change...
  • JPPJ84 said:

It will be Vienna.
    I won't be that either - but it will be Vienna. 

I've never been wrong before on this. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Budapest
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    vedpunk said:
    i cant explain u what happen in berlin 10,,10 years anniversary..nothig to do with strange downer show,.,.
    it was just  different.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I was in Düsseldorf June 30th. It was a wonderful show, no downer, just very emotional in parts and definitely had a different vibe than the full blown party in Berlin two days earlier 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    vedpunk said:
    Nashville. End of story. Fact is PJ has so many hungry fans in the South that when they do play here it is always a party.  East coast shows are good but are vastly overrated  So much NY bias on the forum.  Doesn’t mean I don’t love you all though! Just spitting truth.

Word!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

vedpunk said:
    East coast shows suck. Avoid at all costs.  Nashville is the place to be!!!