New pedals on McCready's board

New image surfaced of mikes board and it has a blue pedal and a black pedal with yellow knobs i dont recognize... any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• lostdogs89lostdogs89 Posts: 130
    edited December 2019
    The blue one almost looks like the blue sky
    Post edited by lostdogs89 on
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    which blue one? there is a blue line 6 thing but that is the only "blue" pedal i see.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    "The blue one almost looks like the blue sky"
    It does. It also looks a little like a Fulltone Mosfet Full Drive, but I don't think it's that. It could either be a drive pedal or a mod pedal, based on the position in the chain. 

• FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    "which blue one? there is a blue line 6 thing but that is the only "blue" pedal i see."

I think lostdogs89 means the blue pedal to the left of the Tube Screamer.

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Not the right knobs or layout for a Blue Sky. I’m thinking some kind of Dumble in a box, but I can’t remember the maker.
    "which blue one? there is a blue line 6 thing but that is the only "blue" pedal i see."

I think lostdogs89 means the blue pedal to the left of the Tube Screamer.

oh ok gotcha.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

can someone tweet at him? i am pretty sure he would not mind talking gear at some point.

edited January 2020
    Shin Dumbloid possibly.

Post edited by DewieCox on
    DewieCox said:
    Shin Dumbloid possibly.

very well could be it. he has enough money, why not just buy that dumble amp that john mayer and keith urban keep passing back and forth?

DewieCox said:
    Shin Dumbloid possibly.

very well could be it. he has enough money, why not just buy that dumble amp that john mayer and keith urban keep passing back and forth?
    I’m sure he could make it happen but those guys are generating a lot more money. It’s like Isbell with Red Eye. Soon as he seen it was for sale he called his accountant, his accountant said “hell to the naw”. Hung up the phone and asked his manager to start scheduling private shows with anybody and everybody short of a Saudi prince.