Secret Santa 2019

Comments

• Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Thanks Chris! 
    Shiloh is still dragging around her Seahawks toy😁
    Happy 2020! 

Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • Molly777Molly777 Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Sorry I'm late to post! Just now catching my breath. Thank you so very much Molly Pitman for the oh so perfect gift!! I was so excited about the soap!! I'm a soapmaker & have never tried a Lush soap 😳 I've been telling myself for several years I must try one, but have never made it around to ordering. It smells sooooo good! I absolutely adore the calendar...the daily motivation & simple one day at a time is beyond perfect; as I nervously approach the launch date for my business ♡♡♡ My son was so excited to see/try to read the German newspaper at bottom of the box 🤣 Thank you from the bottom of my heart; I wish you & your beautiful family a wonderful 2020 & new decade ahead ♡♡♡
    I‘m so glad you liked it! Was a bit nervous because this was my first time and I had no idea what to get. Now I‘m seeing all these pictures and people where really creative. I haven’t received a secret Santa yet :-(. Hope I still get one ✌🏻😘
    Post edited by Molly777 on
  • LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    Thank you SO much Hawaii78 for our amazing gifts.  We love your sense of humor and our tricked out camper van!  
    Cheers, LIVIN and Carlin462
  • LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    wasa1971 said:
    A big thank you to my secret santa(s)
    The spices will be used for our New Years party. 
    The stickers and coasters will be added to our collection.
    I have never played disc golf before, but will have to give it a try now!
    The pretzels may or may not be shared  :)
    Thanks for taking the time to write me a note, it’s appreciated.
     Happy holidays to you!!
    Happy New Year!  Glad to see our gifts made it to your beautiful country.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I hope my gift arrived safely. Still no word from the recipient.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    I'm still waiting, people. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Me too :s 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    JPPJ84 said:
    I've been here over 20 years and have not gotten one Christmas present yet. Some bullshit!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    JPPJ84 said:
    I've been here over 20 years and have not gotten one Christmas present yet. Some bullshit!
    You‘ve been doing the Secret Santa for 20 years and your present got lost every single time?
  • JawsJaws Canada Posts: 54
    HaJoe said:
    Take a look at my beautiful gift from my Secret Santa from Canada. I had to frame the handcrafted vinyl immediately. Thank you so much! You are very Welcome. So happy to see everything arrived safely. The Album looks awesome framed.
  • JawsJaws Canada Posts: 54
    Part 2 of my gift from my Secret Santa has arrived. Part 1 should arrive any day now!! I hope.
    Thank you so much
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I hope mine arrived as well. 
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Thank you, HaJoe, for the very thoughtful gift!  It landed today.  I love the handmade pottery mug, and it will be a nice addition to my eclectic collection of handmade pottery.  I will enjoy the sweet treats, and love the metal tin. And, I had no idea that the Haribo company started in Bonn. The PJ extras were a nice surprise.  And thank you for the extra effort to write a note with the gift, and pick out a beautiful art card of Beethoven.
    All the best to you for 2020!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Thank you, HaJoe, for the very thoughtful gift!  It landed today.  I love the handmade pottery mug, and it will be a nice addition to my eclectic collection of handmade pottery.  I will enjoy the sweet treats, and love the metal tin. And, I had no idea that the Haribo company started in Bonn. The PJ extras were a nice surprise.  And thank you for the extra effort to write a note with the gift, and pick out a beautiful art card of Beethoven.

So, so happy it finally made it to you. Happy New Year!
    HaJoe said:

So, so happy it finally made it to you. Happy New Year!
    Haribo tin boxes? Cool! 
  • HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Collect them all... ;)
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Received my SS gift from Croatia today!  Thank you so much Margita.  I love everything! I received a shopping bag, coasters, magnets and cards.  Everything is fabulous!  I hope that you, Zola and Zuzi have an amazing new year!

I’m hoping someday to travel to your beautiful country.  One of my best friends is from there originally.  Alternatively, if you ever make it out to the west coast of Canada I’d love to meet you too.

To my SS recipient, I again apologise for the delay but rest assured, your gift is finally on its way.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Very fun...gotta love the Tesla magnet energy and colour of all of it...beautiful thoughtful gifts throughout the thread...thanks for sharing you all and a happy new year to all!!
    So, I’m not overly optimistic my Secret Santa gift is still gonna arrive :disappointed: 
    Anyone still waiting as well?
    Maybe I‘ll have better luck next time
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    JPPJ84 said:
    So, I’m not overly optimistic my Secret Santa gift is still gonna arrive :disappointed: 
    I’m sorry J, I’ll bring you a Christmas in July gift when I see you in Budapest. Did you reach out to Dimi? 
    Renfield said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    I’m sorry J, I’ll bring you a Christmas in July gift when I see you in Budapest. Did you reach out to Dimi? 
    :heart: no worries, I figured some parcels would get lost, I‘m not bitter about it. It was fun either way. Dimi? He’s got his work cut out for him dealing with the FB folk and their questions :lol: 
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I’m hoping my recipients gifts arrived safely. Still no post on here to confirm  :|

wasa1971 said:
    I’m hoping my recipients gifts arrived safely. Still no post on here to confirm  :|

Same here.  It was sent quite late and the tracking said it was being delivered, but who knows  ;)
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    edited February 2020
    ^^^  Your giftees may be like me and forgot to post their gifts.  :blush::blush:

I got my gift at New Year's but I've had health problems during the last few months and I'm just not very organized.  :blush:
    My gift came from Marcin Radhan in Krakow, Poland.  I don't know your message pit name but thank you for the wonderful gifts!
    I always ask for a copy of a favorite bootleg, and I received this one:

These chocolates were divine!  Dark chocolate with alcohol fillings.

And I LOVE this!
    It's a beautiful appointment book and diary.  I'm going through cancer treatment right now and a friend suggested I keep a video diary about it.  Video isn't my thing but I do like to write.  This is perfect for recording all my appointments and there's a space to write notes for each day.  It's also just the right size to carry in my purse. 

Thank you, Marcin, for my wonderful gifts!  I'm sorry I'm so late in letting you know.
    Post edited by Who Princess on
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,693
    edited February 2020
    @radar i think this is marcin, a great guy
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    ^^^  Your giftees may be like me and forgot to post their gifts.  :blush::blush:

I got my gift at New Year's but I've had health problems during the last few months and I'm just not very organized.  :blush:
    My gift came from Marcin Radhan in Krakow, Poland.  I don't know your message pit name but thank you for the wonderful gifts!
    I always ask for a copy of a favorite bootleg, and I received this one:

These chocolates were divine!  Dark chocolate with alcohol fillings.

And I LOVE this!
    It's a beautiful appointment book and diary.  I'm going through cancer treatment right now and a friend suggested I keep a video diary about it.  Video isn't my thing but I do like to write.  This is perfect for recording all my appointments and there's a space to write notes for each day.  It's also just the right size to carry in my purse. 

Thank you, Marcin, for my wonderful gifts!  I'm sorry I'm so late in letting you know.
    Those are lovely @“Who Princess”  I’m sorry to hear about your cancer.  I hope your treatment is going well.  Sending you much love and many good vibes.  (((Hugs)))
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Much support to you Who Princess.
    Hugs.
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Nice haul, Who Princess!
    Very sorry to hear about your cancer. Sending good thoughts your way.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Thanks for the hugs and good thoughts, my friends!  :heart:  I'm still plugging along, just a lot slower.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."