Should Donald Trump be impeached?

12345679»

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:

unsung said:

This thread makes me laugh.

Off course it does I mean your the only one in the country who has the answers no ?
    I don't put faith in one person, or office.

You wanted big govt, now you got it. I laugh about it.
    I think we got Bigly Government.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Here's what would be best for now... impeach Trump, Pence resigns, and Paul Ryan is in charge!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

Off course it does I mean your the only one in the country who has the answers no ?

Whatever it is. People can't ask for it from one guy and then complain that the next can't have it. They are getting what they wanted.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited February 2017
    No
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Whatever it is. People can't ask for it from one guy and then complain that the next can't have it. They are getting what they wanted.
    If only you directed all your bitterness toward doing something for the good of everyone. Instead, all you do is come on here and berate everyone else's comments, try to convince us all that you're better than everyone else, and that you have it all figured out. You act as though somehow you're "winning" in all of this. There is not one single American citizen benefiting from the current establishment, save those few involved in it. But you. YOU. You think you're just so much better, smarter, and more deserving than everyone else here. Get over yourself.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Yes
    damn.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    No

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

If only you directed all your bitterness toward doing something for the good of everyone. Instead, all you do is come on here and berate everyone else's comments, try to convince us all that you're better than everyone else, and that you have it all figured out. You act as though somehow you're "winning" in all of this. There is not one single American citizen benefiting from the current establishment, save those few involved in it. But you. YOU. You think you're just so much better, smarter, and more deserving than everyone else here. Get over yourself.
    but he DOES have it all figured out! because he doesn't vote! he just bitches about all the people that do!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

How were your meetings with the government officials? Any direction on what may be forthcoming with policy or changes in federal regulations that affect the states?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I think what people want is good government. All you hear is big government, so what's happening is lost on you.
    Yes
    okay, so i was off a couple years.  and maybe i didn't think he'd be this stupid.  but this is fun. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    No
    Wasn't that a hypothetical question? But I'll speculate. Maybe he called no witnesses or documents because he knows it will fail in the senate. So why drag the process out and keep it in the daily news longer when you can just let it die faster?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    No
    Thats what I would do. They've been calling for impeachment since he was elected. This poll was created days after the election, before he even took office.  They were going to keep trying until something stuck. So why even get involved?
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Reminder: All Ages Forum. 
    Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    Wasn't that a hypothetical question? But I'll speculate. Maybe he called no witnesses or documents because he knows it will fail in the senate. So why drag the process out and keep it in the daily news longer when you can just let it die faster?
    Funniest post of the day.
    Yes
    one more time!