AMT

This discussion was created from comments split from: Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg on cover of TIME.

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    a 16 year old climate activist as time's person of the year is a "sad day for humanity?". given your "what a fucking whore" comment on AOC, I figured you'd have something a little more disgusting to say about her. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

a 16 year old climate activist as time's person of the year is a "sad day for humanity?". given your "what a fucking whore" comment on AOC, I figured you'd have something a little more disgusting to say about her. 
    Trolling much
    that word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

that word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. :lol:
    You should be telling yourself the same thing lol
    nah, i'm good. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

nah, i'm good. 
    Just as I thought
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited June 2020
    i_lov_it said:
    What's with you and your __________ for this young woman? (comment edited by admin. Please review Posting Guidelines.
    Post edited by Kat on
    edited June 2020
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    What's with you and your __________ for this young woman? (comment edited by admin. Please review Posting Guidelines.
    Wtf???...why would you speak to someone on this forum in that way?...what have I done or said to you to warrant that?...absolutely disgusting comment
    Post edited by Kat on
    here we go again.....getting offended by any question posted to avoid answering. someone who called a female politician of colour "a fucking whore" is offended by someone asking about their obsession with a public figure. the irony is strong with this one. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    here we go again.....getting offended by any question posted to avoid answering. someone who called a female politician of colour "a fucking whore" is offended by someone asking about their obsession with a public figure. the irony is strong with this one. 
    I'm curious why they still have posting privileges. 
    dignin said:
    i would imagine it went unnoticed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    it's not antagonistic at all. he is merely pointing out that, based on precedent, a comment like that usually gets someone a time out. sometimes permanent. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    i would imagine it went unnoticed. 
    Yeah. I think it's best to ignore such a toxic poster. Absolutely nothing to be gained by it.
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    it's not antagonistic at all. he is merely pointing out that, based on precedent, a comment like that usually gets someone a time out. sometimes permanent. 
    It's very antaganostic actually...
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    Why don’t you like her?  I mean at worst if we take her advice we clean up the planet.  How could any of that be bad?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    What's with you and your hard-on (correction: flaccidity, in this case) for this young woman?
    Wtf???...why would you speak to someone on this forum in that way?...what have I done or said to you to warrant that?...absolutely disgusting comment
    You've never heard the term before?  Ya learn something new every day...

I can and will reply to anything I so desire.  That's the beauty of a public forum!

Unfortunately, you seem to have overlooked my inquiry:  What about her being recognized for her achievements makes it a "sad day for humanity"?

(Should you choose not to reply, I understand.)
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    you seem to enjoy saying really shitty things about/to people and when someone challenges you, you play the victim. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited December 2019
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    What's with you and your hard-on (correction: flaccidity, in this case) for this young woman?
    You've never heard the term before?  Ya learn something new every day...

I can and will reply to anything I so desire.  That's the beauty of a public forum!

Unfortunately, you seem to have overlooked my inquiry:  What about her being recognized for her achievements makes it a "sad day for humanity"?

(Should you choose not to reply, I understand.)
    Your choice of words is disgusting to use sexual connotations...
  • mcgruff10 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    Why don’t you like her?  I mean at worst if we take her advice we clean up the planet.  How could any of that be bad?  

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:
    dignin said:
    Antaganostic much? lol
    you seem to enjoy saying really shitty things about/to people and when someone challenges you, you play the victim. 
    Are you talking about Trump?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
This discussion has been closed.